Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Doesnt Everyone Vape?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2313, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Yup that is true also, I usually just have 1 arizer solo trench worth a session, when it starts getting near bed time I'll have more and sometimes I'll have the odd pipe hit.

2. #42 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
    I always feel it's in the mindset of the person. I love smoking so much myself. But some people like smoking so much, they're unwilling to give something else a chance. Sure, they might try it a few times, and say "I like smoking more", but if you go into something with low expectations, you don't get the outcome you should be getting.

And smoking releases other cannabinoids that vaping does not, and it happens much faster than the slower stream of cannabinoids of vaping. Not to mention, the extreme heat of combustion causes many cannabinoids to instantly convert to their degradative biproducts (cbn from thc, for example), which give you a much stonier and couch lock high, versus the other forms of the cannabinoids (thc), which give you headier highs.

Lots of variables to consider, But people have it in their head they can't get as high from vaping, and as a result they dont, while plenty of people claim to get much higher from vaping.

3. The high vaping gives me, while being clearheaded, gets me to a level that smoking just cant. That with the great taste, saved weed/lungs, and abv edibles makes it a clear choice for me.

4. It's funny, there are times when I vape exclusively for a week or two at a time. When I combust for the first time after a solid vaping stint, it tastes horrible! The smoke seems hot and I taste nothing good. Usually takes a few sessions before I can tase the weed again during combustion.

5. Because you only get a very small portion of the terpene content through combustion, most is instantly burned up from the high temps. So, it takes you awhile to notice such a small concentration when you used to have such a large concentration of it.

I'm sure CO and CO2 in the smoke dulls the tastes buds too

6. Yeah I was gonna say weed tastes great vaping, I don't really notice the taste when smoking.

7. #47 walterbishop, Jun 7, 2013

I love the taste of vaping. Especially the first few very aromatic hits.

8. Experiencing this sensation as I type this

9. I brought my solo over to my buddies house yesterday. His dad is an old school pot head. He is the kind of person that blows through a quarter bag a day smoking joints and out of bongs. When I got the solo out he was already hating on it saying he didnt believe it would get him high. We only got through 3 stem packs going between 5 people before they were all too high to smoke anymore. I doubt the old man will ever hate on a vaporizer again.

Me too! All this vaping talk convinced me I needed to vape! Hehe.

11. Me 3, I wanted to get in on the act.

You're just jumping on the badwagon now, go elsewhere hipster :poke: :p Jp

Fuck I love vaping

13. #53 Tammm, Jun 7, 2013
    I am addicted to other forms of smoking, specifically blunts

I do enjoy glass and vaporizers, just can't see myself sticking by the vape FOREVER EVER

I have tried vapes that piss me off instead of getting me high, and I have tried vapes that get my STONED outta 2 bowls.

The vape I have, pisses me off, but my cousin has one, can't remember the name but it gets me BLASTED, after 2 bowls I feel like I've smoked 14 blunts. 

My cousin asks me why I don't vape up more often, and my only reason is because I prefer it rolled in the tobacco leaves or in joints, I just really enjoy holding the rolled herb

14. #54 Overtrick, Jun 7, 2013
    I'm saving up for a good vaporizer right now, nothing major, just putting a few quid aside here and there, I'm in no rush to get one. I am looking forward to it though.

But even when I own one, I don't think I'd solely vape. I absolutely love sitting outside at night, or day when the weather is nice, and smoking a couple of joints. So chill.

15. #55 Infinite Experience, Jun 7, 2013
    It might be cheaper in the long run but some of us can't save up enough money to buy a decent one. And smoking is so relaxing and fun to me. Don't get me wrong, if I have some dank I would love to put it into a vaporizer and get fucking ripped, but smoking is just like a pastime for me.

16. I Would love to vape but being in college and barely working I have to resort to more primitive actions :bongin:

17. Vape is cool they just get me super ripped , that's my only issue lol