Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Doesnt Everyone Vape?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2313, Jun 6, 2013.

1. #21 JaysForDays, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013

Do you maybe think it's a bad thing that I just got an erection?

2. is it just me or do you prefer the dirty high from actually smoking the bud.yeah the clean high from vaporizing feels good but i like the dirty high where i can barely maintain. :bongin:

3. #23 Wiggibow, Jun 7, 2013
    i dont feel like vaping gets me that high. id say the same amount of weed gets me less high in a vape vs a bong. also vapes make me cough like no other, to the point where it hurts and is very unpleasant. The only way i can enjoy vaping is through a bong filled with steamy water. Im also more of an oil guy and putting wax in my da buddha is LAME imo

4. I enjoy vaping and smoking. The high feels different to me. So I do both, depending on what I'm in the mood for.

Example, I love the clear, active high vaping gives me a on a weekend morning. Or if I'm going out and have stuff to do.

But at night, when I want to passout, I like to take a few hits off a bowl or bub. Knocks me right out.

In SA, a reasonable vaporiser costs around R2k to R4k
    That is enough to feed 2 to 6 people well for a month.

6. I've never vaped before but I've gotten ripped off schwag weed on my friends 22 perc, can't see the vape doing that.

Don't underestimate a good vaporiser :)

That said, I have seen several 100 to 200x images of weed before and after a vape.
    Seems a bit wasteful to me.

It is still possible with a vape. Vaping will release active ingredients more efficiently than combustion

9. I'm down to try anything new haha

10. Vaporizers are quite expensive and take much longer to use.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Vaping is cheaper in the longrun, but not everyone has money to spend on a vaporizer, especially if they feel they could be spending that money on the vape on more weed.

12. True but my oz lasted about 5 times longer than it would have smoking so it's a good investment if you have the cash up front.

My weed lasts much longer too, but people in general have problems with saving cash when they can  have something now. Why wait to save money for an ounce and a vape when I can get a slice right now and a cheap gas station pipe. Not my mindset, but a common one.

14. I've heard you can also keep the Vaped weed for edibles?

15. Yeah I understand I was like that for a few months until I took the plunge, then I just wished I had done it sooner.

16. Yes you can, or you can smoke them. Works pretty well, dry and tastes like shit though. But edibles from avb can be very enjoyable.

Love vaping, wish I got into it sooner too, but never had the cash really, even when I wasn't smoking. Money and bills.

17. #37 okiuisdgf, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
    vaping sucks.

just don't like the whole concept. love to light some hemp wick and rip a bong. plus the high from a vape is to clean for me, I don't even feel high. 

18. Yep it's great and I can actually play guitar without making mistakes when I vape haha much more of a functional high whilst still retaining all the good vibes.

19. True, but when you vape enough, you can become very incapacitated. Happens to me often.

20. #40 WaxPayne, Jun 7, 2013
    It seems a lot of people also don't like vaping because they love the feeling of suffocated lungs caused by smoke inhalation. They trick themselves into thinking they aren't as "high" because they don't have the feeling they are hurting themselves.