Why Does Weed withdrawl suck sooooo much?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by JamaicanBacon, Dec 31, 2013.

1. So i recently stopped smoking bud and im moody as shit. ONe second im really depressed and the next im super happy. How long does this last? and what are some of youre experiences when you stopped smoking?

2. When you focus on being bored without bud, you make yourself bored without it. Or something like that.

3. People are going to come yell at you for saying 'weed' and 'withdrawal' in the same sentence.

I find it's worst the first day though.

4. Ill be the first to tell you to man up haha
    Get some beer in ya! Then it will be easier to stop thinking about having a smoke 24/7.

5. I would say the first 3 days are the hardest. After a week I stop thinking about it.

6. Once you've gone long enough to forget what being high is like (normally a week) you stop craving it

There's no physical withdrawal, just try to take your mind off it, you crave it and think about it more and then crave it more it a viscious cycle lol

7. First couple days are the worst, but they do get better. Find something else to keep you occupied. I will be 6 weeks smoke free tomorrow.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

8. #8 Ganjaone, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013
    I went away fir the holidays (still am) didn't pack enough weed... now im sitting here and haven't smoked for 4 days... im a daily blazer.. but I actually enjoy it not Beeing high because it makes me happy to see that its not really that addicting... im going home in a couple of days and can find solice in the fact that im gonna smoke a fatazz blunt...(sorry)...but dude just let it go... do something else go for a walk or write a poem or something lol use your brain for something else than just obsessing about weed... it will go away.. I stopped before over night for five 5 years before from a 10 year non stop smoking binge :D ...you can do it...

9. suffer through the first 3 - 5 days. and then you'll be so much better. even after heavy smoking (years/daily) the longest i've truly personally was sleepless, anxious and all other shit, for mostly a week.

but you have start to do some other shit, besides sitting around and feeling like crap. 
    start moving.
    your mind will tell you all kinds of nasty shit, but just get going. go for a run/walk. exercise. go to a park. walk your dog. whatever. 

get some good natural good food in your body. 

10. make a list of everything u can get done each day and get to it. Boredom is the ultimate enemy