Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why does weed smell soo fucking good?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Benito, Dec 6, 2007.

1. I mean, seriously. I love the smell of weed. I even catch myself driving down the road, smelling a dead skunk in the distance, and thinking, "damn, those smell like bomb headies" haha. Any other chron-odor-aficionados?

2. haha, yea, i fucking love the smell of weed. they should hire me as the police dog, i mean, DAMN, if i get a wiff of that shit, i automatically start following my nose and sniffing, trying to find where it is. mmmmm mmmmmmmm! love it!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just like what the OP said lol. I used to hate smellinga skunk while driving, now it's like wow, some dank herb around here:smoking:

4. I too love the smell of weed. I think it has more to do with a psychological association in our brains though.... we're potheads so when we smell weed we subconsciously think about getting high. That's why most people who don't smoke hate the smell of weed.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I loooooove the smell of weed. I can smell the weed on my friends when they're 20-30 feet away sometimes. And sometimes at school I'll smell weed, or the smell will be coming from a car driving by.

6. weed smells amzing, i just opened an airtight jar that i kept an oz in last year and its still smells like dank shit!:hello::smoking:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. i want to make a weed air freshner casue i love it so much! ahah i do the same thing with the dead skunk

8. I dont like the smell unless im in the mood, which is about 80% of the time.:D:smoking:

9. exactly.

10. I don't know about skunk smelling weed, but when bud smells fruity and lemony, it's sugar you are smelling right? Buds have sugar? :smoking:

11. yeah i have the habit of droppin my roaches in my cig pack, and after i take'em out a couple days later the pack reakssss of mary j. :) ya gotta love it

12. haha The smell is the best ever! I have a dogs nose for weed, seriously Il smell it everywhere like a minute before any other stoner friends of mine do.

It may be because were potheads that we love the smell but since I was like 5 I loved the smell, my grandma used to bring me downtown and all by bus and subway when I was younger and there was always bums smoking and all and I always smelled it and finally learned what it was, god was it a good smell.

13. Same here :D:smoking:
    See, weed makes you see the world in a better perspective.

14. Super smelly dank got me caught recently. :( haha, my fault, shouldn't have been so careless.

15. Because It Wants You To Smoke It ! :d

16. i think this guy is on to somthing, maby..... *stoned blab that knowone ever actualy listens to.*

• Like Like x 1
  17. i sometimes find myself getting out my weed just to take a quick wiff and not even smoke it...some times thats all you need to put a smile on your face

18. I smell my dank nugs as much as I smoke them, and I smoke the FUCK outa them.

19. It smells so fucking good because you like to smoke it. More than likely if you didn't smoke weed, you would think the smell was that of a skunk and nasty.

Its the same concept of driving along the road and smelling a dead skunk. To a weed smoker, it smells like heaven, to the conservative uptight asshole, it just smells like a dead skunk.

I hope that sheds some light on the subject for you.

20. because its gods gift to mankind...