Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why does weed make you appreciate music so much

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rayzon, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Ive never been a big music fan before smoking but when I smoke I get this deep appreciation for all kinds of music. Ive even teared up a couple of times because the music was sooo beautiful (srs). Why does this happen? :smoke:

2. I feel it's because weed makes you feel more "at one" with everything, including music. Another thought is that audio is a sensation and the herb makes every sensation better. I wish I knew the answer to this!

3. Here's a pretty cool article as to why we appreciate music:

Listening to music can prompt the brain to send positive signals throughout the body

4. Dunno, it's just like two great foods coming at once... like two REALLY good foods... Soul food, perhaps?:smoke:

During my young years embarking on life I too was displeased by music. It was then when I was around 14 I found death metal. After death metal I started smoking Marijuana and then found new music like Lynyrd Skynyrd and Bob Marley. I too still enjoy death metal, but those psychedelic songs get me pumping... not to mention some of Veil of Maya's psychedelic breakdowns.:metal::smoke: