Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why does weed make me think slower?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dowierasta, Oct 18, 2010.

1. So as much as i love everything else about weed i find it difficult to to enjoy the slowed state of thinking at times. Loosing trail of thought has been common for every1 i know for years now and im thinking its not something that goes away with experience?

If anyone has a scientific style explanation or just general opinions/experiences please post up

2. Cuz you got that thc in ur brainz!

its a drug, its not going to make you think faster, or make you smarter. ITs smoke, with thc in it, ya know? shiiittt

3. heres a video on how they think it works.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpV6licCOMw]YouTube - How Cannabis Works[/ame]

basically it slows down the chemical messengers or at least helps regulate it.

4. cuz ur smoking the wrong shit dude

5. That used to happen to me back when I first started toking, but now I only seem to read a little slower when high. Kind of annoying for me, since I'm almost always busy and love reading, thus reducing the available time to do so before I need to move on to or continue some important crap.