Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why does weed lose its magic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Logieberra, Jan 19, 2013.

1. I used to get so high and trip balls off just 4-6 hits now I smoke a bowl and a half and just get relaxed and enjoy music more and I'm smoking good quality bud.

Why does this happen I only started smoking regularly about 3 months ago

2. Smoke sativas man.

3. I highly doubt you have lost the magic of weed yet. If you really feel it's time to step it up though just buy some concentrates.

4. Dude... you should smoke a bowl of wax. YUP

5. I've only noticed one thing to truly lose the magic in regards to overindulgence and subsequent tolerance breaks. no its not life , thats still magical.

have you smoked in the woods or on the beach recently? 8000 ft in the rockies will suffice, oxygen deprivation could have some pyschosomatic potentiation

6. High tolerance....

2 choices:

1. T-Break
    2. Move up to Hash

7. thanks for the suggestions... I think what you said about the sativas is good but how do I get it when my dealer has what he has .. which is usually indicas

8. because to much of a good thing is a bad thing ie tolerance

9. #10 Soccerguy420, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2013
    You introduced the herb into your life, you and the herb have grown together in time and in appreciation.

Weed affects the mind differently when the brain knows what to expect.

I saw a quote on here, I'm not sure where its from but I can't claim it as my own: "Once you know marijuana, you can't just unknow her"

You can t-break as much as you like, and it will be effective, but it will never be the same as the first handful of effective doses.

Why do you want to trip balls from weed? Maybe its what you want from weed that is making it lose its magic... :)

10. I must say I really miss the days of sitting in the basement with my first bong watching futurama and laughing my fucken ass off, it hit me like a train back then

11. 3 months isn't long enough to build the kind of tolerance for it to "lose it's magic". Try smoking out of different pieces, from your post it sounds like you use pipes, try to use a bong and rip that shit. If you use bongs try using a vape. Trust me op switching it up definitely helps.

12. this is great advice thanks.. I only use a glass pipe or joints so I should for sure invest in a good bong and maybe a vape in the future.. I'm goanna try smoking 2 bowls tonight and corner it for the first time, hopefully that will get me spaced out pretty good
    Just to clarify things I only smoke to lay back and appreciate music because I myself am a musician in a gigging heavier post rock band and I love how weed makes music so much more detailed and three dimensional

13. get a bong, stat!

14. I'm a musician as well, I love my current status with weed because I can smoke and still sing and perform. When I first started smoking and when I first started performing, I couldn't mix the two or it got sloppy. Which brings me back to my question, why do you want to trip balls?

15. Yeah I have troubles playing at first high but then once I get into it its good and I can experiment more with different things that I usually would not try during a song. As for the tripping balls thing I do enjoy the relaxing chill high I get most of the time but I also enjoy totally losing myself and becoming euphoric... plus listening to music while tripping balls is like an eargasm

16. OH MY GOD!
    Do you mean to tell me that after 54 years there's going to come a time when Cannabis will lose it's "Magic"?

17. There's people out there that have been smoking for more than half a century and they stay loyal because of its' magic. Either you feel more or less... it is not as bad as being sober.

18. U didnt trip

19. Because you know what being high is like so its not as crazy. Just like when you jump off a cliff into a river for the first time, it's crazy the first time and you get a rush but then your just like all right off the cliff into the water.