Why does weed give me.....

Discussion in 'General' started by Indi420, Apr 24, 2009.

1. #1 Indi420, Apr 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2009
    This amazing feeling in my ears. even the worst speakers sound harmonic and amazing. like the music is flowing tthrough you.

this hearing is far superior to our default hearing.

I vote yes to cannabis hearing aids.:smoking:

If you are currently on cannabis please listen to this song then tell me how amazing it is.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkYq1u7JM1Q&feature=PlayList&p=798546C71D62525A&index=6"]YouTube - Pink Floyd - Any Colour You Like[/ame]

2. Love floyd man.Good lord thank you for weed. I LOVE IT!!!! . . . . .but im on a t-break right now :(

3. Dude, I know what you mean. I was high and listening to some good music with nice headphones the other day, and my ears felt so tingly and nice. Just such a great feeling.

4. well, now i know why stoners like pink floyd! i always wanted to hear some of their stuff but procrastinated, glad i finally heard it. is this what they play in between each scene on That 70's Show?

also what is the best pink floyd song for an acid trip?

on topic though, i feel u. the only thing i hate about hearing and being high is that sometimes i get this loud constant beeping noise in my ear, like my hearing is wayyyyyy too sensitive at that moment in time...i cant explain it.

5. Ohhhh i think the best one is, On the run or comfortably numb. Time is a trippy one to.