Why does weed give me mediocre highs?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tmanishere, Jan 29, 2012.

1. I've tried dank, mids, all kinds of weed, they all give me mediocre highs no matter how much i smoke. I always get this weird strong pressure behind my eyeballs, kind of on my temples pushing out. My head feels really warm inside and I feel drowsy. Why the hell is weed worth it if all i get is this? Is your high like this?

2. Sounds like you smoking boo boo.

3. Well you're high and just not used to it from what I can tell. It is weird for the first several times BUT cherish it you won't ever get back to that point. Once you get a grasp of what effects to expect you will be more comfortable and you will enjoy it a lot more. Also, once your tolerance goes up the negative (if you can even say that) effects will subside and you really only get desired effects though you won't get as high.

4. Maybe weed's not for you. Many feel euphoria and a sense of clarity. When I smoke I feel empathetic towards others.

5. mediocre weed

6. Weed sucks...I only do it cuz I like breaking the law.

7. Fuck the law and fuck inhaling!

Haha

8. My mum used to grow and got the same effects, just drowsy and overall boring and not-worth-it feeling.
    Some people are just like that.

9. cuz your not smoking dank homie just cuz some1 says its dank doesnt mean it is. the dankity dank will reek up your car or room if you dont have it in a smellproof container thats usually a good way to tell. happy highs

10. Because you live a mediocre lifestyle. Live a crazy life and get crazy high!

11. sounds like a indica dominant, try getting a sativa dominant, it has a different high

12. Give yourself a break from smoking - a couple of days should be enough. See if it feels different after the break.

13. Eeeh.... Tolerance?

14. every single strain.... and even plants of the same strain, grown differently, can give you a different high