Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why does weed feel disgusting to me now?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Luka06000, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Hello, i have never wrote on any forums.
    I'm a 19yr old male and I have a problem and i couldn't find it anywhere on the internet.
    I'm smoking weed for 1 year and 7 months now. It felt good until not long ago, now whenever i try to smoke pot it doesn't feel that much good anymore, it started to feel disgusting. I don't drink before smoking weed, my stomach, i don't smoke cigarettes, I hardly ever drink and when I'm smoking with friends i don't smoke much because of this problem. I take 2-3 smokes and i cant take it anymore, before that i used so smoke much more without any consequences.
    Can someone tell me is there a way for me to enjoy it again lie before?

2. Don't smoke as much. If 2 tokes makes you feel bad, take one. if one toke made you feel bad, don't smoke for awhile. Give it a couple of months and then start out with one toke again, and see how you feel.

there is really nothing else you can do.

• Agree Agree x 2

3. Take a t break then try smoking again if you still don't like it just don't smoke lol, Remember weed isn't for everyone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. #4 Deleted member 616232, Feb 18, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2018
    That's for sure. Neither of my kids smoke it. My son age 34 has never tried it and has no desire to ever try it. My daughter tried it (age 37) tried it as a teenager and it made her really paranoid. She didn't try it again for many years, and discovered she still hated it. I started as a teenager, but took a very long break while they were growing up.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

5. My mother & sister hate weed they both got paranoid & greened out from it lol, my dad used to smoke it & sell it before i was born lol, some people like weed some people don't :confused_2: means more weed for me to smoke:jump::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  6. The answer is simple. Vaperizers. They won't make you cough. Won't make you dizzy. Won't make you short of breath. They will help out your trip man. Nice clean trip.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. So stop smoking weed.

Pretty simple really.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Remember that it's ok to NOT smoke too. If it makes you sick that's a pretty good reason not to smoke.

9. It's very simple cannabis isn't for everyone.