Why does this kid annoy me?

Discussion in 'General' started by Leafin, Dec 1, 2011.

1. [quote name='"BazarBaggie"']I get why you hate him bro... he sounds like a poser cunt and needs to be put in his place. I bet the mother fucker can't even skate very well but his parents bought him a top of the line board right?? kid sounds like a class-A poser, I side with the op.[/quote]

Lmao he sounds like a poser because he has a skateboard? Who the fuck says poser anymore anyway, that was what all the "punk" kids called each other when I was in middle school

2. what do you mean how do you check him...

either confront that dude with whats your mind or keep quiet...

youll probably look stupid though

3. Dude, realize that you and him are the same guy.

4. OP wishes it was HIM this guy was sharing his lunch box with

5. hahahaha dude subconsciously hates himself

6. and thats some sick shit

7. He is def. a poser. Who writes DGAF on their board but is a pussy?

8. Maybe if/when it is the right time.

It just sucks cause the kid is always in my periphery. I think over time I'll come to be able to ignore it. No one else sees past him.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRxL-ZImx9E]Tupac Vs Little Kid (Funny) - YouTube[/ame]

hes talking about u

10. What in the hell did i really just read? is this like a special ed class or something? who cares if he has a dgaf board im pretty sure he knows what it means to...

you gatta get a idgaf board...

11. Why do you care man, stop worrying about other people and worry about yourself.

12. ask him his views on same sex marriage?

13. Suck his dick and get it over with. It's clear you have feelings for the kid, a blowjob in the junior high parking lot will express that properly.

14. You're mad he's gettin' pussy and you ain't.

He can probably grow a beard while you still got a peachy little face, too.

I dunno. Fuck his girl and spit on his board. Then call him judgmental.