Why does this kid annoy me?

Discussion in 'General' started by Leafin, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Well he wears Aeropostale. Anyway, I went today, and he didn't annoy me. :smoke:

2. #22 KillerKush, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2011
    High level course... I bet I am in higher level courses.

OP: You do not appear to be a very likable person.

3. The fuck is this

4. Ask him to do a 360 flip or hardflip on his board. If he lands them just cut him some slack. If not tell him to get that shit down

5. I have never encountered a skateboard past level 8. How high of a level could this skateboard be? What level are you irl?

Overall it seems like a pretty dangerous situation, a high level skateboard that dgaf, wielded by a kid wearing aeropostale shirts that doesn't afraid anything.

Personally I would flee, and then Id start minding my own business, and stop being such a cynical asshole.

6. Right on bro, share the fuckin love! :rolleyes:

7. Now I know why his board says dgaf.

8. Stupid post hate on a kid bc he has a skateboard? Get a real reason I might respect you more op

9. The Buddha sig is classic.

10. explain yourself op

11. When I was younger I used to laugh at people and judge them like you are doing young gun, you may think other people are retarded but I guarantee you that some people also think you are a douche.

You are not the centre of cool relax, he's doing what he wants I suggest you do the same instead of posting on the Internet about another kid trying to get your cool qualification.

Ps. If you do "check" him I hope he beats fuck out of you.

12. That kid aint worried bout u. He has real nukka vision pimpin, and he aint seein none of u!

13. upon further examination,it would appear said person in OP doesn't give a fuck.

14. I could care less what people think of me

15. wtf are you so insecure about OP?

16. This means that you care what people think of you; you could, actually, care less.

17. #38 Leafin, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
    Lol. Okay update. So this kid is in ny class again. I know it is just me anf maybe it is a subconcious thing.

He sits next to the same girl everday. They sit in the front row of class and are always together. They share the same lunch box, klean kanteen (they have 2). If one of them has a drink the othrr has the same one. He is real judgemental if u ask a question he'll look at you weird. Maybe I am a little pissed off, but all my haters can suck it.

I asked why does he piss me off

18. YOU'RE saying HE'S judgemental and that pisses you off.
    Woof...slow down there buddy.

19. I get why you hate him bro... he sounds like a poser cunt and needs to be put in his place. I bet the mother fucker can't even skate very well but his parents bought him a top of the line board right?? and he put "dgaf" on it coz it's the latest "cool and trendy" thing to do? AMIRITE NIGGUH!!! kid sounds like a class-A poser, I side with the op.