Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why does this keep happening?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CoreyR, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Oh my god. My girlfriend is mad at me RIGHT NOW because I always fall asleep about an hour after I smoke. Haha, it's so hard, I'm fighting the urge right now...But yeah keep active, or at least your mind active. Shut down...where was I? Oh, it's easy to let your mind shut down when you're high and just gaze at something. But if you have to think, like by watching a movie, it's so much easier....

Man that was hard to get out.

2. You are probably getting some low mids. This used to happen to me a fair amount back in the day but it hasn't happened again for months.

3. THIS COULD POSSIBLY be a medical problem... or your pots extremely stoneyyy, but i dont go to sleep like that, get yourself checked out.