Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why does this happen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TGorDANK, Dec 21, 2011.

1. So everytime after I smoke my voice gets really deep and its a big giveaway that im high or having a buzz. The fact that i'm 5'4 and weigh around 130 is funny because i'm sort of like a small dude to be having a really deep voice. Anyways does anyone know the cause of this? why it happens?

2. alittle bit of dehydration will do that

3. When I was new to smoking my voice did all kinds of crazy shit. It stopped after a few months. As to why is does it? :confused_2:

4. You are becoming one with satan!
    nah just the smoke ;)

:smoking:

5. You scared me there.

6. :laughing: :smoking:

7. do other people think your voice gets deeper or is it just you

cause after i smoke, when i talk i can hear my voice but it doesnt really sound like my voice its kind of like if you record yourself talking in a video and when you listen to it you cant recognize your own voice

8. Your balls are dropping

9. Raspier, sometimes deeper, it's kinda fun to get a super raspy voice lol makes me feel like I'm a badass cowboy bouta shoot some cattle and steal the magic diamond of lake Ecuador

10. My friends tell me.

11. your vocal chords are relaxed from the cannabinoids problebly, i notice my voice is alittle bit different more smooth and slow instead of jumpy and quick but thats mainly cause i am baked lol