Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why does this happen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Adobe, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Well almost everytime I smoke I start having to pee, it's not once or twice... I constantly have to pee even after drinking no drinks, the feeling just comes along and I'll go use it but then about 5 minutes later I have to pee again. I also get the random urge to take shits too, could it be possible that smoking boosts my metabolism?

2. .....I get this random urge to take a shit every time I see my neighbor......I dunno```

3. Whenever me and my best friend used to smoke, she used to get the sensation that she'd pissed herself (she never did) or that she was really desperate to go (even though she didn't need to). It wasn't just a passing sensation either, she would feel like that the whole time she was high.

In the end we decided her brain was just paying tricks with her. The same way someone might get paranoid about getting caught/police and then panic....she got paranoid about peeing herself. Haha.

Once we realized this, and she knew she was just over reacting, she stopping getting that feeling.

4. Happens to me every once in a while I feel like.. but my body is all screwed up as is

5. Well it's weird. After I smoke I in fact have to pee I pee like 3-5 times sometimes maybe even more.

6. Thats really weird! You should ask your doctor because having to pee alot can be diabetes or prostate problem,

Or you could just be really high.. Because my friend use to think he was pissing his pants while high but he never did lol

7. Happens to me too, I find myself having to pee after toking up a bit without have even drank anything.

8. Lol, I'll look into that.

9. Doesnt happen to me. Lol. But my pee has smelled like weed the next day.

10. i think its because all your muscles are relaxed and sois your bladder. i guess this could cause you to have to take a piss.