Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why does this happen?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SkilledToker, Dec 31, 2013.

1. What's up blades,

So, today I am thinking that my congestion and recent headaches is maybe due to smoking bud. At first I thought it could be my contacts because they are kind of an old pair, but then I took them out and I didn't have a headache this morning except I was still stuffed up from last night. Anyways, I smoked earlier today headache starting and more congestion in my nose and I cleared some of it out earlier before I smoked and it feels clogged again!

Anyways

TLDR: I get headaches and feel really congested recently when I smoke, why?? What else could it be, what can I do to help?????????????? I am planning on taking a break soon.

2. Sounds like you have a cold.

3. yep sounds like you have an average winter head cold. smoking can sometimes make colds feel worse, 

4. Extreme worst case scenario, but you could have aids.