Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WHY DOES tHIS HAPPEN? IT MAKES ME NOT wANT TO SMOKE.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Amanisdaj, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Caps lock was necessary guys. Today I smoked, about two one hitter bowls and got a nice high going. about 2 hours later though, i started feeling like shit. About an hour and a half after that, I got a horrible headache and passed out. Whyyyyy? It's killing me. This has happened once or twice before.

2. Happens to me too. You're tolerance is too high, so you need to just start smoking more to stay high and avoid the comedown. Or just start smoking before you go to sleep. That way you skip the shitty feeling of coming down.

3. I forgot to mention this was after a 10 day tbreak.

4. Are you staying hydrated?

5. I've had the headache thing happen to me when coming down off of some mids. Never off some dank though.

6. Check your blood pressure......

7. :wave: What kinda smoke you smoking. Dank? Mids? Poop?

8. I drank a lot of water right after smoking. But besides that I didn't drink anything until after I woke up.

9. Some shake off mids... This happened once with some dank but it's kind of random. It happens when I smoke weed I've smoked before, or I'll smoke the same weed later, no problem.

10. Idk try not holding the smoke in for 5 seconds and just breathe in the smoke and breathe it out. Maybe you're getting lightheaded.

11. See that's when you're supposed to smoke more weed.

12. Either your tolerance is too high or your weed is bunk.

13. Elaborate?

14. havent you ever gotten a headache for no reason, even before you started smoking weed? Headaches just happen sometimes, nothin to worry about its normal

15. It's a comedown. Happens. Sometimes you just feel drained. People who smoke alot of dank know about weed naps in the afternoon. The closest thing to an overdose with weed is falling asleep haha

16. Drinking water more regularly will probably help with this problem. Even a couple glasses before and after a session might show an improvement.
    Hope it works out! :smoke:

17. The water thing will likely help as it is usually the cause. By any chance do you smoke cigarettes?

18. Chug a carton of milk and your bones will get stronger

19. did you eat before hand i know if my blood sugar is low and i smoke weed i feel absolutely horrible

20. Weed lowers your blood sugar level, which tends to turn into a terrible headache.
    Keep hydrated and always have something (nutritional, sweet) to consume while toking.