why does this always happen?

Discussion in 'General' started by UglyInfidel, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Okay, well every night i'll go outside to smoke a cig (yes i know they're bad, i'm in the process of quitting) i'll get like halfway through, and get this incredibly strong buzz. I've been smoking for like 4 years and i'm over the stage of getting buzzed just from a cig. I'll start to feel like everything is spinning and i just feel weird, almost high. But it's not a pleasant or unpleasant high, it's just like I"m out of it. It's always at night when it happens too. I've been meaning to post someting about this, but i just never got around to it. Does this ever happen to anyone else? maybe i'm just fucked up in the head? i hope not.

2. Sometimes if I smoke one quick, I'll get the same thing..

When it's cold out and I go out to smoke, i don't want to be out long, so I smoke it quick.. At times I get to feeling dizzy and wierd!

3. When I was quitting smoking that happened to me too. It seems that once you get more nicotine into your system each cigarette does less, but if you don't have as much already in your system it hits me more. When I was nearly done quitting, a lot of the time I'd smoke half a cig a couple times a day. It was just enough to hit me b/c I didn't have any built up in my system. I don't know how well this works for other people but it did for me.

4. that would happen to me too. i'd smoke a tiny tiny hit of tobacco off a pipe and i'd feel light headed and enjoy just standing there sooo much. but after the first drag of the day i couldn't get the same buzz so i stopped tobacco entirely.. i'd stil smoke a tainted joint though