Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why does the rotation always get messed up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shock and Awe, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Pretty simple question. Why is that everytime we smoke with friends or strangers or anyone, the rotaion of passing around a joint or pipe always get fucked up?

2. Douche's i'm guessing

3. You smoke with strangers?

4. Because people end up getting high and forget where the rotation went.

5. Probably because everyone is high.

6. Of course I smoke with strangers :D Strangers have free weed lol

7. pass to the left... if you cant remember that, hold out the hand you already have the piece in and the nearest person will grab it, haha

8. Why not ask the people who are actually part of your rotation?

9. #9 S0UR, Jun 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Got em.

10. I always thought it was always pass it to your left. Seems that going in a clockwise rotation is easier to remember when high.

11. When I would toke at school, we'd be lucky if someone didn't drop the joint or mistakenly "volcano" the bowl...

12. Just go clockwise, should be easy to remember right?

13. #13 S0UR, Jun 11, 2011
    Blazing at school.. That's pretty G.

14. This.

15. Idk dude, i got so fucking ripped the other week in a bong circle, some of the others were already high when i got there and they busted out the bong, needless to say we were all faded, and the rotation never got messed up, not once, they even started passing a pipe after i decided i'd had enough (I'm 5'10" 115 pounds, light smoker, definition of a lightweight) and they kept that going till the green was gone. depends on the people, and what you're passing i guess.

16. I was gunna pass the joint to the left, and then i got high.

17. Why is everyone saying to the left? Is there like some unwritten rule I've not heard about?

18. #18 S0UR, Jun 11, 2011
    That's just how we do it man.

19. Puff puff pass, to the left, right, in front, behind, idc as long as the order stays the same.

20. Meh, it's pretty easy to blaze anywhere near my college. People are stupid and get caught in their dorms. It does get to be a bitch outside during winter. That sucks a big one.