Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why does the gravity bong get me so damn high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JuicyJanes, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Like holy shit, i can smoke like a .15 hit and feel like i just smoked a fatty to my dome. If i smoke like 5 fat rips, not even a gram, and ill be just so fucking high. I love it :D:D:D

2. Gravity bongs give you a huge hit if used properly, which makes you come up very fast, same reason that a .2 bong snap would get you higher than .2 in a bowl.

3. Gravity my friend.

4. A g-bong is like the monster truck of smoking, you will get REALLY FUCKING HIGH, no other way to explain it. I remember my second time smoking was w/ a G-bong and i didn't smoke again for probably 9 months, worst panic attack of my life (and i suffer from anxiety..)

5. It's science. Can't argue with that logic.

6. I just cant explain, sure a vape will get me pretty high but only up until a certain point and it takes a while to creep up on me. With the g bong, it hits me like a train. I get so fucking ripped off it

7. I feel you man. Same thing with a waterfall bong. I get so ripped from using gravity (lol). Gotta love how little you need to get blazed with them too!

8. I know man! I have this theory that gravity affects how high you get because when weed is brewed downwards then shot up, gets you so baked. Dunno if that made any sense but im ripped right now and i hope it made sense lol