Why does the crazy shit happen only when im blazed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SlimPickins, Oct 19, 2007.

1. The other day I had to leave the house because realtors were showing it, so I just drove around with my chillum and blazed a couple. I needed to get some gas so after smoking I go to the gas station and start filling up. I hear a couple women being kinda loud 2 pumps over and I look up to see what all the commotion was about, and there is this lady holding the black gas hose in one hand and the hand pump in the other completely detached and gas is spraying out like a fire hose, like 15 feet in the air. I was so fuckin blazed at this point because its literally 10 minutes after I finished smoking, and I just stood there thinking is this shit really happening? Then for some reason she points the hose at her pants and absolutely soaks herself from her knees down in gasoline, I was fuckin trippin out. The guy next to her eventually comes over and puts the lever down to shut off the flow, but not after there was an olympic size pool of gas on the ground. I split after that but it doesnt end.

I leave the gas station to drive around some more and about 10 minutes later I'm sitting at a stop light and I see a old guy in a nice caddy driving up this street. (this is kind of hard to describe but this street has been closed for several years and has metal poles cemented into the ground in front of the street to keep people from driving up it. At the end of the street is a big curb with a sidewalk running perpendicular to the end of the street, so you cant get through without going over it) But these poles didn't stop ole old balls from trying to go up it. He comes flying up the street and just nails the curb, sending his caddy jerking and flying up in the air. He made it over the sidewalk and onto the street I was on, but I gotta believe he fucked some shit up on his car. This guy had no business driving, he looked like he was 120 years old and confused as hell.

All this happened in the span of 15 to 20 minutes.

2. jesus christ man that's fucking intense.

congrats on not having a heart attack.

3. LMAO thank you for the laugh!

-Dave

4. ROFL! Damn, I wish I would see funny shit like that when I'm high.

5. LOLOLOL!!! nice! Yeah man, I love seeing crazy shit like that when I'm high, it's such a mindfuck. I probably would have lost it at the gas station though. They may have had to call a paramedic I would have been laughing so hard.

Tell me the lady was fat and middle aged! Hahahah Idk why but it makes it funnier!

6. Funny ass story, I once had my mother in law do the same thing with the gas pump! You made me do a spit take on my keyboard!

7. Those moments are the best. You'll look back on it and laugh for the rest of your life :)

8. i love it when things lyk htat happen
    really kinda makes you think what a fucked up world we live in
    okay
    well the people anyways
    haha

9. Dude, I would have put the lady holding the hose at probably 35 to 40 and pushin 250, her friend looked to be a bit younger but still around 220lbs. So yes, both fat and middle aged and they were driving an astrovan if that matters.

10. who knows why dude, but i wouldnt be complaining, its just more hilarious when your high !!

11. YES!!! :yay: +rep!

12. Looking back on it its funny, and the old dude hoppin the curb was definitely hilarious at the time, but seeing gas spraying out of the hose and a lake of gasoline that was making its way towards my car, I had the vision of myself running around, arms flailing, on fire, as i died a semi slow and very painful death.

13. dude.... im diggin it. the whole story. if more shit like that happens to you, you should start a book. or a "stoner-memior" of sorts. or at least a comic book or something. thats the kind of stuff i want to see when im blitzed outta my head, but usually only see on t.v. i did catch two people in different cars tokin out on my way to a concert one day tho. and one of them was an old dude in a buick.

14. lol rep ole old balls rofl.

15. wow, I had to work tonight so after I get off I smoke a bowl on my way home but as Im going around a turn I see a black dude laying face down on the curb, his feet tangled in his bike and his arms bent all over the place. It was obvious that he was unconscious so I pull over and get out and see if hes alive. As I come up on him, I see that hes laying in a pool of blood, so I holler at him and slap him around a little bit tryin to wake him up, and he moves a bit, straightens one of his arms out but didn't answer, so I call the cops and they got there pretty quick (remember that I smoked right before I came upon him) and they called the ambulance and firetruck and made a whole scene of things. They were talkin about a hit and run, but I knew that wasn't the case, my guess is he was drunk and passed out on his bike or ran into a cement ledge he was kinda laying by. I talked with the popos a bit and they let me leave cause I came up on him like that and hadn't seen anything. I wasn't worried for a second about being high around them and acted just like normal which really makes me think I need a tolerance break.

16. make sure its not a full moon out, I heard the crime rate goes up or something because of it. the magical power of herb

17. how the fuck does so much happen in such a short amount of time? has your whole life been that busy?

18. Man I have had so much crazy shit happen to me when I was high...

The other day my friends and I were driving around hitting my bubbler, and we pulled up to a red light. My friend was in the middle of a hit, so he exhales, and looks over...we see a minivan with an older lady driving. At this point we realize, she probably saw him taking a hit...but we don't really give a fuck.

Then, this lady puts on the biggest damn grin you can imagine. It slowly creeps across her face. We start cracking up, because this random lady is smiling at us and looking like she's having the time of her life.

As if THAT wasn't enough, she waits until she has our attention(which was actually constantly focused on her crazy antics) and shows us her shirt.

We see her shirt, look back up to see her with that goofy smile plastered on her face still...At this point, it hits everyone in the car. She was wearing a costume of some sort...

[​IMG]

We couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes. Only when you're high.

19. not really man, before the shit in the op i hadn't seen anything really threadworthy for a while, then i got bombarded with craziness.