Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Why Does Rand Paul's new campaign manager work with a white supremacist?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dickie4:20, May 27, 2010.

1. Ever since people called Dickie out on being a moron, border-line troll, he's become a full-fledged troll.

Poor guy. Even if you're not religious, make sure to pray for him before you go to sleep :(

2. I am officially confused. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

3. For all you know, i could be a ultra-conservative baptist preacher who likes to play devils advocate and likes to get a laugh from the righties on this forum who get up in arms over something somone post on a weed forum. They write multiple well-thought out post with links, statistics, charts, all over someone they percieve as wrong, somewhere in the world, over the internetz.

I just to sit back, light one up, and laugh at the nonsense.

4. Dickie is trolling people because he's mad that the forum collectively called him out on his bullshit. Just ignore him and his childish antics.

5. [​IMG]

Guess who it is.

6. Mad about what?

Im feelin good man.:smoking:

Seems like your the one who has to lighten up and smoke one, even though i dont think you smoke.

Your the one who came in this thread saying,

"Gee Dickie, good to see you're thinking for yourself.

I guess Obama is a black supremacist because the Black Panthers support him. Not only do they support him, they intimidate white voters at polling stations. Obviously Barack endorses this divisive racism, because he hasn't denounced it yet. God, I can't believe how much of a racist Obama is."

Ya Dickie huh, huh?

LOL
    Your a perfect example of an overreaction.

7. i'm going back to posting pictures of asses in pandora's Box.. much less confusing :p

8. word. :D

9. And more interesting, i think ill join.

10. If your not going to debate people then what is the point of a politics forum even existing?

11. Dickie, you seem pretty mad. I mean after yesterday, I can see why you would be flustered. I'm always chill, I never needed weed to calm me down.

It's just, you're acting like an immature child, and basically trolling people. That makes me sad. :( Put on some training diapers, and maybe you'll be able to catch up with those of who know what we're talking about.

I gotta be honest with you. When you troll, you're more effective. Before, you used to just say random, unsubstantiated shit, then the more knowledgable people would rebutt it, and that was the last we saw of you. It was like those really mini-speed bumps by schools, you don't even have to slow down, and they vibrate your car and shit. I actually speed up over them, because it's fuckin' rad. That's the perfect analogy to your posts. There's a series of three or four 'bumps' (your posts) and they pose no obstacle, they're just fun. That's all. Then you keep driving, and they're gone, and you can go along your merry way.

When you troll, it's kind of hard to counter-act that, because you see, most of us who post here are intellectually honest. We don't lie to ourselves, and we recognize fallacious arguments. How can intellectual honest combat trolling? It cannot. Trolling consists entirely of non-sequiturs. Someone who trolls isn't concerned with being right or wrong, they're just trying to get a rise out of people. No amount of intellectualism can combat that.

So, my point is, you should keep trolling. Not only will people take your prog-left posts more seriously (Because we won't be able to just steam roll you like we always have done in the past--just keep tossing up non-sequiturs and our intellectualism will be no match), you also have the added benefit of having to use your brain even less. It's like playing a video game, basically.

In closing,

[​IMG]

12. #32 Dickie4:20, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010

Why does there always have to be a debate?

Just hear them out and say, word, i love the 1st amendment.:hello:

Are you going to debate every single batshit crazy person that says some radical shit on a weed forum? Caue thats a lot of debating..you guys must be masterdebaters.:D

I could really care less if you believe in conservatism or liberalism or communism or fascism, because really, you and your opinions dont mean shit. None of ours do. If you want to find charts, stats, research, etc. and spend your time debating everyone on a weed forum, do it.

13. [​IMG]

14. #34 Dickie4:20, May 28, 2010

Wow if im a troll you cant seem to resist feeding me. Maybe because...your...too emotionally attached to something that means nothing on the internetz!

Haha for real man, yous gots ta chill.

I just picked up a half pound of dank, id smoke with you, ya seem kinda tense.

15. So this means it's now fair to talk about Obama's pastor for 20 years, who married him and Michelle, baptized his children, frequently ate dinner with him, was his "spiritual mentor" and "like a father" to Obama... and for 20 years Obama was somehow unaware of the views that the man expressed in ever major Sermon, in books, and that Obama even quoted in his own books?

16. #36 Dickie4:20, May 28, 2010
    Yup, i dont think it wasnt ever a fair question. All questions are fair, especially those toward someone with so much power.

But wait, what i said doesnt fit your narrative, so either im lying, ive changed, or im a troll.:rolleyes:

Shit these two white blotters are starting to kick in.:smoking:

17. This was the best post. At least you have little sense of humor.

I LOL'ed when i saw it.

18. I'm more than willing to call Rand Paul a racist if you're willing to call Obama a racist.

The guy is running for Senate from Kentucky, I'm not exactly expecting him to be a paragon of diversity. The Democats have elected former KKK members Robert Byrd to the Senate for decades (he even lead the filibuster against the CRA'64).

19. Gotta love u liberals you tried calling the tea party racist saw that wasnt workin out so well then u jumped to calling the tea party classist now ure going back to calling the tea party racist. Do you guys really think people cant see through your bullsh!t ?

20. I dont disagree.

I just dont think Obama or Paul are racists. They both have shady friends, like most politicans, but i dont think i can really say how they personally feel.