Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why does my weed smell sweet?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 93TheHitStick, Oct 22, 2010.

1. It doesn't smell like weed it smells sweeter... I can't really put the smell but it smells like weed only with a sweeter weird smell over it. Can you tell me what this is? Almost like strawberry or something. The bud is green looking with a few orange hairs and it looks good overall.

2. strawberry kush?

3. lots of weed doesnt fall into the stereotypical weed smell range

4. Does it smell like fruity pebbles?

5. Sounds like it was sprayed with raid, dipped in pcp, smuggled in someones dirty butthole over the border, jizzed on then put air freshener on it to hide it.

That's some dangerous shit.

Or it could have been put in a container where sweet stuff was. Or just a fruity smelling weed (indicating high quality). :wave:

:smoke: