Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why does my weed crackle and pop

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Wocka, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Bingo.
    The OP didn't give a clue as to how much experience he had or what he's checked already, he put out an open ended question and the simplest easiest answers are valid.
    Once they are out of the way then move on to the more complicated stuff.

I've read 1000 times if I've read it once; "why is my monitor dark!!!" and 5 pages of answers are given. The OP comes back and says "oh...I must have accidentally unplugged it"

• Like Like x 1
  2. True that!

3. I still be making rookie mistakes but you educate yourself ause it as learning expierence
    Fishmen and few others answer about thc makes sense my friend said only the top cola on 1 branch was crackling so I would say if only that one bud did it that it rules out anything as cause and yep that shit don’t taste as good but it b getting me really,really, high.

4. Prob a bad flush. What color is the ash

5. Underdeveloped seeds

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. lol. i remember this back in the day
    (20 years ago).
    seeds would be poppin. used to say "smokin seeds makes you impotent". glad i dont have to worry about seeds & shitty weed anymore. Now, just several connects with a steady stream quality stuff at fair prices
    ahhh the good ol days

7. One thing I've learned about this website is its a bunch of bitchy grumpy fat dudes and old men hating on u or tryin to make u feel stupid...never seen anything like it...but then again u gotta use ur Brain and go "hmmm what kind of ppl would be on forums all day everyday" lol