Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why does my weed crackle and pop

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Wocka, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Bet that got you some pussy :p

2. it sucked, i dont know whats wrong with women. they always have a problem with one thing or another :D

3. [quote name='"Wocka"']are u guys serious check for seeds? what the hell do you think i am- a rock smoking weed? of course theres no fucking seeds!!!

aint no stems

and whos hateing on my avatar shits tight

it was cured right by how it burns etc, but i dont think it was flushed... i smoked lastnight with this girl and it made her throw up randomly..

i smoked it this morning and i just noticed it makes my stomach go super beast munchie mode[/quote]

What a Dick

4. THATS NORMAL....

It's the "SNAP", that fucks you up

5. Hermaphrodite buds

6. Pretty sure I just read something about the cannabis plant developing flammable growths inside of the flowers to deter predators.

It's just one of the many wonders of adaptation taking place.

Around here it's hard to find weed that doesn't Crackle. Pop.

We call it crackle spackle dappy doo

7. *Sues*

I will see you in small claims court.:cool:

8. #48 smokentreez420, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2012
    Since it's not seeds, the only other option is that it wasn't flushed correctly. An improper cure would only make it taste/smell bad. It wouldn't make it crackle/pop. The only things that'll make your weed crackle are seeds or the grower not flushing the ferts out before harvest.

9. I've had weed that cracked and shit before, it was from a care giver I go through when my boys in between harvests.

Tasted great n got me on one

10. seeds n stems

11. this is your best bet right hurr.

12. because its burning dried plant matter...

13. If your ashes turn white then it was flushed correctly.

14. There is probably seeds and stems in your weed. And it could also not be cured or dried properly.

15. The sizzle is the burning thc. Enjoy.
    Its my favorite sound.

16. You got regs :smoking::smoke:

17. check for seeds homie

18. Funny I grow outdoors organic so there is some critters there that actually live through the dry/cur process. My wife lost her shit once when I was rolling one one the table and a bug came out. I smashed it with my hand d continued rolling without blinking an eye. She looked at me and said "Your such a hick" lol I said proudly then lit it up!

19. I have to disagree I notice this when have a plant that had stress during and started to create t
    The little white seeds and pods but is cut before actual seeds are grown. I know someone who just finished a grow used nectar of gods all flower and then flush with Herculean harvest and water only as a flush 2 days in row last 2 weeks I asked him what he thought about the crakling and could it be nutes he said he has used chemical feeds that were used to harvest day and organic feeds that have been used all the till harvest this one was only given flush last two weeks so it’s not that and for sure there were no seeds or they were picked out. Best answer is the small white seeds and pods.

20. Not another Askhole.
    Pluuuzzeeee...

Try and be human....you posted a question, people are trying to help, appreciate the help.