why does my steam roller smell so bad?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by dany_savage, Jan 5, 2015.

1. I just got it yesterday from my local smoke shop smoked about two bowls I got it for 24 bucks along with raw papers light and white owl gold blunts :) so I spent about 30 35 so after smoking 2 bowls I actually noticed that it already started smelling what could I do to hide the smell? Also the steam roller is about 7-9 inches long do you think that's good?

2. Uh..... clean it?

• Like Like x 5
  3. #3 Nugagerube, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015
    This is why you can't just go around shitting on everything Dan.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Clean it.
    side note, mine reeks after a bowl too. Maybe it's just the shape or size

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks I guess it is the shape or size what do you keep it in and how much would a smell proof bag cost about 9 inches wide 4 inches long

6. My steamroller seems to be covered in resin after I fill a couple of bowls so I have to clean it every time I use which gets annoying otherwise it smells bad

7. its just how the game goes bro

ya smoke out of it, its gonna stank after a bit

thats why i keep my pieces outside so they air out better and they can't ruin a room

8. same I just thought it was weird that it reeked after just 2 bowls! Ahah

9. Not sure the cost of the bag.
    Personally, I wrap mine in a bandana, and the a pair of (clean) socks. Don't notice any smell. Unless you put it right against your nose. Then again, there's a lot of airflow in my room, so it might reek :D

10. next time dont use your steamroller as a fleshlight

• Like Like x 3
  11. ^THIS^ THIS^THIS^THIS^

• Like Like x 1
  12. Whatever you smoke from is going to smell, thats just part of it.  You will have to be more specific about what you are wanting to do to hide the smell.  You could store it in a container for example.