Why does my signature keep messin up

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Kush Ambitionz, Sep 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know why this keeps happening but I put a Gif image as my signature and it shows up as the right image when I'm posting but after a little while it automatically changes to an icon of a piece of paper. Why is this happening? Is it just my computer showing up like this? Please tell me if you see a gif of 3 black dudes jumping around in a car lol thank you 

2. Gif images are not allowed as sigs on this sight. 

3. I've tried putting the gif back in my sig and both times it works but after a little while changes to an icon of a piece of paper

Naaaaw I've seen plenty of people use gif images I don't know bout that

5. #5 SwichOne, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2013
    Ive been a member since 2009....trust me....

1. Signature Limits: All signatures should not exceed the following size limits.

• For text in signatures: 4 lines normal size or 8 lines small size and up to 90 characters per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed.

• For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and no more than 20k in size.

• For quotes in signatures: If using a quote from a post, only one quote is allowed.
    *Animated signatures, avatars and profile pictures are not allowed.
    *You can choose text, an image or a quote from a post for your signature. You can't use a combination of them.

6. #6 Kush Ambitionz, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2013

Rules are here for a reason and you agreed on the rules when you sign up to Grasscity. 

If you don't agree with the rules , the door is here and you are the dumber in the case as you seem not to read the rules correctly.

8. This... I've been on sites without signature rules, and let's just say, it's a horrible sight on the eyes, and I find myself scrolling more and more than I ever would here.

"And you the dumber in the case"

[​IMG]

10. well another blade that's not gonna last too long. RIP this thread. :wave:

11. English is not his first language

Well then he shouldn't be talkin shit and callin me dumb now should he

13. Well, as is the case with english not being his first language, it's quite possible that he meant to word it differently than it came out.

14. Perhaps not, but you should be more careful in to whom you are responding too.
    Look by his Avatar again, notice this little phrase? Administrator
    :smoke:

15. #15 TheAnswer121, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2013
    just because he doesn't speak ur language well doesn't mean he can't see that you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer because you can't follow simple, spelled out rules which you have to agree to in order to have an account here. I think he was accurate and the fact that you would insult an admin even lets me further know how little intellect you in fact have. of all the rules to have a problem with, you choose this? just get over it and move on, or option B

Attached Files:

I saw that before I posted, I don't give a fuck that don't mean you should be disrespecting people. 

17. This also. Replying "Well thats dumb as fuck" to a rule you agreed to by signing up. Like bringing drugs into a private institution like public school, getting caught, then saying "that's dumb as fuck" to the superintendent. Usually will not bring about a lovely response.

18. And technically you shouldn't be violating terms of service for a privately run business.

Naw he knew what he was saying. It's my fault, I shoulda known better then to ask a simple, innocent question. Now stop posting here I'm done talkin bout him

20. No gifs because it increases the server load by a ton i'd imagine, not to mention if a ton of people started doing it then threads would start to load slower because of all the extra animated sig's it would have to load.  Theres a personal profile header/background you can edit where - as far as I know, gifs are allowed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.