Why does my life have to fucking suck so much!

Discussion in 'General' started by sand.dunes1, Dec 11, 2008.

1. #1 sand.dunes1, Dec 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2008
    My boyfriend just got sentanced 3 years in prison, because he violated his probation so many times. I fucking havent been able to find a job since I moved here (its been 4 months), I have no money, in fact I owe my parents $2000 and living with my parents is driving me up the wall. My car got impounded (which is why i owe my parents $2000) when my boyfriend got arrested, and I failed my fucking drug test, so I cant get into the CNA program to be a nurse at school. I have no money, no job, no school, and the only good thing in my life just got sentanced 3 years. I SWEAR TO GOD IM A GOOD PERSON AND ALL THIS SHIT HAPPENS TO ME! AND I CANT EVEN SMOKE ANY GOD DAMN WEED BECAUSE I HAVE TO TAKE ANOTHER FUCKING DRUG TEST IN 40 DAYS! I miss my boyfriend so much! I even put a hole in the wall on accident, so Im going to be bitched out tonight by my dad. Fuckin hate life. Hate it! Why does all this shit happen to good people why? I feel like Im screwing up everything, job after job I get turned down because no one is hiring. Its so fucking depressing.

2. you should talk to bon idee

but welcome to the city . hope it can make your life a little better

3. Hmmm, we'll how serious are you and your boyfriend? I'd say break up with him unless your litterally madly in love and willing to wait 3 years and visit him.

Next, go to the unemployment office, indeed is it is a time of recession.

If all else fails start....sharing....weed. Don't share anything else.
    (Or move to canada)

Welcome, we're nice supportive people btw:)

4. Who needs a boyfriend when you have us

5. Weed gets out of your system in 35 days or less, smoke for the next 3 or 4 days then if you are still worried, detox

the bud should help you feel better

6. you think your life sucks? imagine being your boyfriend and be facing 3 years in a cage, now THAT sucks

7. Definitely break up with the guy he will change in prison and you don't need that much stress in your life.

Don't smoke until your probation is over. Go to unemployment office. Get a job.

8. if you are truly unhappy with your life find an old friend in a different city. see if they can accommodate you. get some kind of job. part-time, full-time whatever can get you on the right track again. i don't know how serious you and your boyfriend are, but tell him you are moving on, you need a change of scenery right now. but don't forget about him, i'm sure you guys have something real, try not to throw that out the window.

9. if shes on probation than moving is out of the question

10. Well welcome to the city You're dude will be o.k 3 hots and a cot he don't got to pay no bills. You on the other hand stop feeling sorry for yourself dust yourself off and get your life straight.get a shower head it works wonders hahaha you got take care of yourself :eek:

11. I guess that one guilty item you could hold to yourself to be greatfull is that at least you have a roof over your head, water, food and a family - at least your not poverty stricken in a desolate land like Kenya.
    hope you get a few better runs of luck and your life turns out for the better, take much care x

12. I feel your pain, I really do. Serious talk though, the way you see your life solely depends on how you roll with the punches. Keep your chin up, keep on chugging. If you waste your energy trying to figure out WHY things happen to good people, then you'll stay in the boat you are now because you wont have any energy left to concentrate on whats really important. Just like I was/am right now. Whenever I run into problems in my life I do my best to remind myself that things happen, not for a reason, but because they just happen. Some people, like myself, dig a hole for themselves without realizing it at first. Then they wonder why is this always happening to me?

I've been on probation for a little over 2 years. And I've been to jail because of it. Actually I just got 6 months added onto my probation. I lucked out though. I had around 8 violations that were stacked up over a 5 month period (dirty piss, missing appointments, not paying payments). I did two weeks, sat in front of a judge, and she gave me 5 weekends in jail, and 6 more months of probation. This is only a fraction of my life story.

We're all on this spaceship together, friend. Best of luck to you and anyone else with feelings like these..

13. #13 xtiffany, Dec 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2008
    i dont know what to say to make you feel better, but atleat you dont have cancer.

all the luck to ya!

ohyeahh, welcome to the city.