why does my kitty smell like poop?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by galacticjonny, Jul 10, 2012.

1. I got a new kitty a couple days ago, she's 3 months old but I have a problem. Her ass smells like poop. I mean if I pet her and let her lay down on my lap when she gets up she leaves my pants smelling like cat shit. Same with my bed and blankets too, it smells just terrible.

Any blades have any idea why? I read online that kittens learn to clean themselves as they grow, but fuck man this little kitty is making my house smell like shit

2. Maybe she has a bladder problem.

3. I would hope her ass smells like shit

4. bath your cat? lol and i mean maybe she took a shit somewhere? lol

5. You better start licking your cats bunghole for her..

6. [quote name='"Tle"']bath your cat? lol and i mean maybe she took a shit somewhere? lol[/quote]

No her entire backside smells like shit hardcore.

7. Cats bathe themselves dude haha.... And maybe wipe her ass and throw some bleach on it? Idk man, search it on google lol

8. uhhh, you know that poop comes outta that ass, right? :D

9. [quote name='"Ziggy86"']uhhh, you know that poop comes outta that ass, right? :D[/quote]

I know, but it doesn't smell that bad usually. If you're holding her you can smell it right away

10. I had a cat that smelled pretty bad and I thought it was gas for the longest time, but it turned out to be a pretty severe gum infection now she needs a full mouth extraction, I would just take kitty to the vet.

11. If you think it's abnormal you'll want to make an appointment with a vet.

Don't just go washing it with different soaps and shit you could really hurt it.

12. Exactly.

13. Kitties are shitty.

14. :laughing: In the pets section, you get 0 responses

Soak your cats ass for a while?

15. [​IMG]

16. I work at a pet store so I'm kind of a pro.
    maybe try some cat perfume. spray it on her booty. if that doesn't solve it, see a vet man. could be something fairly problematic.

17. you need to act like her mom and start licking her asshole. it needs cleaned damnit!

18. http://forum.grasscity.com/pets/1073753-why-does-my-kitty-smell-like-poop.html

See my response there.
    Before you start thinking you need to take her to the vet try giving her a bath yourself first. I give one of my cats baths regularly because she is long haired and it helps keep shedding down, but also because in our covered litter box the other cat pisses on the wall of the litter box.
    Hell my long haired girl would roll in a box of freshly changed litter. So she's super good at picking up smells from the litter box.

19. "why does my kitty smell like poop?"

Because before he put it in, he had up your ass. LOL

j/k - sorry, I am stoned and this is the first thing I saw when I logged onto grasscity.