Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Does My Glass Pipe Smell So Bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bowlz, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Hey its Bowlz here. i did about 5 bowls in my little glass pipe (pictures on my profile) after about 3 days it litteraly smelled like ass. what happend? and how do i get rid of the smell?

2. Kosher salt rinse will do it. Little kosher salt with warm water.

Peace,
    FG

3. dissolve some salt in 70 or 91% isopropanol and put the in your pipe and shake it for a few minutes. That should do it :wave:

4. Ditto as above^^ There some posts that suggest the salt adds a pungent smell afer you are done cleaning. (I dont know never use sat)

Let your piece soak for 24 hours and rinse THOUROUGHLY!!!! all the resin and smell will just melt away. Been doing it for decades now!

Edit: Soak in Isopro Alcho- 91% has worked the best for me

5. Clean that shit. Theres a sticky on glass cleaning.

6. Its called resin. and if you smoke from something you will get resin. If you like to clean constantly then well your bowl always smell.