Why does marijuana make me think about spirituality?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Romea, May 15, 2018.

1. That's the point of it. Apart from at least 1000 other things.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. #22 aaronthegerman, Oct 1, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2018
    You're brave talking about that on here. My respect.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. What makes you say that? Just speaking the truth mane. I'm basically like a Shaman, at least I will be in the next 10 years

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. I respect you man. Too many people are ignorant about the truth about substances these days.

The truth is the government will ban anything that opens up the 3rd eye, or heals the sick in a way that looses private lobbiest money, or is used by a select group of people society doesn't approve of.

The government is ran by sick savage twisted psychopaths that only want what's best for their wallets and, their ego.

That's who writes the drug laws and, they professionally brainwash people into thinking substances that aren't mainstream are bad because, some of them heal us and, promote freedom as well as save us money and, time from certain ailments which are usually profited off of.

And the silliest part of all this is the real science behind it supports a much different point of view than the government does.

Doctor's who are paid off by drug companies are there to prescribe scripts that's their job. If you heal from plant based medicine it breaks the system.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. I got like 3 warnings over the years for mentioning psychedelics

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Idk man.. When a topic about spirituality comes up it's expected for psychedelics to be brought in.. It defines spirituality and life.. Even cultural to tribes.. Psychedelics are natural too and don't turn people crazy, that's a myth to cover up the reason it was prohibited.

7. Absolutely. I am a big fan of Albert Hoffman's work.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Cannabis is a mild psychedelics. Derp.
    I have experienced deep profound insights just from being high on weed similar to what you get from more stronger psyechedelics.

9. Weed gives me deep profound insights on vacuuming.

Crazy vacuuming thoughts racing through my head!

If I smoke too much I’ve even had it turn to wild thoughts of carpet shampooing - I need to learn to go easy...

J

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. #30 jerry111165, Oct 30, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2018

• Like Like x 1
  11. #31 Str8Faded, Oct 30, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2018

Well when you eat a ton of edibles it's mainly the sugars that's not getting along with your insides. Then again that much THC can make one feel nauseous and even puke. I generally eat 1.5-3 grams of weed in edibles to get a good high. Anything above that is really a waste to me and I don't enjoy the high like I do at a good dosage. If I wanna get psychedelics effects I'll just drop an tap or 2. To get psychedelic effects from THC one has to overload themselves with THC which is never fun. Of course if one has a pound and wants to experiment.. I don't see why not but you'll probably just pass out before any real psychoactive traits takes effect. The easiest way to get these effects would be to not smoke for awhile and massively reduce your tolerance and just smoke til you can't no more. Staying awake would be the hardest part, tho puking could definitely happen if one is smoking a ridiculous amount of weed on such a low tolerance.

12. Trust me I know better these days lol - I’m 53 and been going at it since 14.

J

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. This thread has been interesting to read.

The plant exists for the reasons many have stated, and is part of nature's tools to expand consciousness, heal, etc. Intention is still everything in using it wisely, and not everyone feels a benefit from it, and not all the time either. But once you have experienced the opening of the door to what feels like spirituality, etc, you are literally a different person. Meditation is a good way to focus into what can be experienced while high.

Good to see that there seems to have been a relaxing of the mentioning of other substances on here now.

14. Unfortunately the forum guidelines have not been relaxed on those substances, despite how hard our Admin has fought for it.
    There is a link in my signature to the guidelines and also in Seasoned Tokers.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Oh well. For a moment it felt nice to imagine it might be.
    One day perhaps...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1