Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Does Half My Post Come Out In Bold Letters

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by onkruid, Jun 3, 2013.

1. I'm new to GC and when I write a post half of it comes out in bold writing.  I'm not changing the text or highlighting anything so why does that happen? Don't want people thinking I'm yelling at them.   :confused_2:  

2. Why you yellin' bro?!

Nah, I bet some sort of twisted ass dark spirit took over your keyboard...Shit son, I'd be callin' an exorcist about now. :cool:

3. i don't see it. is your monitor fucked up?

4. yeah it didnt happen there but if you look at some other stuff I posted you'd see it.  No it's not the laptop screen it looks like I tried to write in bold text but never chose that. IDK.....

5. and yes it is possible that I need an exorcist it could be a haunted computer.    :confused: 

6. and now ofcourse it's not happening here