Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Why does GC have a "12,5%" discount?

Discussion in 'General' started by xlxlxlxlxlx, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I noticed their ad in High Times as well as on the top of all their pages here too.....says everything is "12,5% off" with a coupon code. What the hell is 12,5%??

2. lol best thread this week

3. Orly? So the comma comes into play because.....?

4. Because why the fuck not? It's a comma, it can do whatever the fuck it wants and appear wherever it wants. It even appeared in my post. Twice. It went up high to try and confuse you.

5. looks like they need a new graphic designer

6. The whole fucking concept is confusing. GC paid for a full size ad in High Times last month with this discount promotion. Figured it was a publishing oversight at the time. Then to see it running on this site now for the past month and not being corrected?? LOL

7. Could be that this forum and the shop is based in the Netherlands. I dunno if thats how they type it out over there or not.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7jhb8_UPfw]English Motherfucker - YouTube[/ame]

9. ...Because that's how decimals are done in some countries

Did you spaz out like this the first time you saw an upside-down question mark at the beginning of a question?

10. I would be more interested to know why it's 12.5 exactly and not 10 or 15.

11. This exactly..

Surprised that people didn't know this.

12. 12.5 is 1 8th of a hundred percent

12.5 is half of 25

13. % represents percentage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.