Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why does everyone act like i cant roll because im 18

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheCoolest420, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Whenever i smoke with my friends in there 20s they never want to let me roll. They act ljke because im 18 i cant roll. They always hate on everything i roll... When i roll better then most of them. I roll perfectos.

2. haha i have the same problem. its probably cause they couldnt roll at 18

3. Don't stress it . You probably can't roll . And it doesn't matter. You can't satisfiy everyone

4. Pics ta prove it

5. That's when you roll your own blunt and prove you roll better then them by blowing smoke all over them. And if its there weed you want to roll your tripping.. Just cause you can roll better doesn't give you rollers rights

6. They must have started late I guess, late to me anyway. I was first rolling at about 14 so they must be really late (late in my eyes)

7. I too believe they are late.

8. I was rollin 7 gram fatties with my toes at 13

9. I perfected my roll when I was 13. I could roll blunts real good. Joints not so much. I learned how to roll great joints around 15.

10. I started rolling when I was 16.. Perfected when I was 17. So he's not rlly late. He's about average.

11. I roll blunts with my anus... one cheeked.

12. Roll a j and don't pass it. Ah, nah guys, you don't want any of this, it's a shitty roll. Smoke it all to the dome

13. Because they're all haters...everyones a hater nowadays

14. Post some pics and show us dude!

If they don't let you roll you'll never get better anyways so, you should roll as much as they do imo :)

15. If you roll real well, and they don't let you roll, you probably don't roll as well as you think. That being said, I prefer to roll my own joints, and I think most people do, more rewarding toke in my opinion, so if it isn't your bud, don't expect them to let you roll. If not, they're just busting your balls. If you bring your own bud and papers, I don't know that anyone would turn down smoking a joint you rolled

16. It's because you probably can't roll, OP.

Neither can I, though. So whatever. :smoking:

17. Our group used to have dedicated rollers.
    Like an order of skill basically.
    After a while though, rolling blunts becomes a hassle...
    I was the go to guy, it's not as awesome as you think.

I have numerous friends who can roll, but not that great.

The only benefit to rolling is sparking it up.
    Other than that it's a bunch of high people complaining they could've rolled it better.

18. I have the opposite problem. I can't roll anything decent but i love trying! :hello:

19. Maybe they are just joking? Come to the sesh with some pre rolled stuff, and just spark up, and they will smoke it (unless they are pot snobs of course)

20. Lmao. This is so true.