Why does EVERYBODY on here hate walmart?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KeepinItLit, Apr 11, 2011.

1. ..sursly guise. ys?

2. Because it's destroying America.
    I mean, literally destroying America.
    Can someone pick it up from here? I don't want to take the time to go into the details, I'm blazed.

3. personally, i dont hate it, but it is not my first choice when i need to go buy stuff...the lines are long and employees disgruntled, with good reason.

4. Every time I leave that place I feel....dirty.

5. most ppl associate wal mart with rednecks or being poor or dirty. thats why MOST ppl hate it. (which is stupid)

others hate it cuz walmart goes into towns and drives all the other stores out of town

6. LMFAO.
    Rednecks LOVE Wall*Mart.

And I hate Wall*Mart 'cause its destroying America.
    Literally destroying America.
    Running all kinds of businesses outta town.
    The workers can't ever help me find anything, at all.
    Too many people. Way too many.
    Fuck crowds. ​

7. i like walmart because the sell most of the things i need at a good price. speciality things i get online or at other stores

8. Wal Mart wants to be a monopoly.

Don't let them. Small business will always be better than big box stores.

9. fuck that place. where i live, the large majority of people that shop there are... well..... either white trash or they have questionable citizenship in this country. and even just being in the company of that kind of CROWD... sucks dick.. not going to deal with it when i don't absolutely have to.. no sale can draw me into that hell hole

10. I don't hate it, mainly because I never seen one IRL.

11. because walmart killed my parents

12. #12 Keifer Suthrlnd, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2011
    Theres this frozen chix i buy thats 3.50 at walmart. at Stop and Shop the same shit is 7.99 I def dont hate walmart

most of the hotties go to target here tho

13. I really hoe you can see this picture. All you questions will be answered.

Attached Files:

14. Because if you shop there you become a WalMartian:p:smoke:

15. Because its the MAN BRO!!!!!!!!

I see no problem with Wal-Mart or any of those companies. Shit changes every year or so.

16. #16 We Here, Apr 11, 2011
    Fuck walmart. The store sucks. Employees are hard druggies most of the time, a lot of smelly people walk around in that bitch. They have low prices because how much they jew employees. Not only that, towns. It's saddening that American made items are hard to come by. Fucking china needs to fuck off. Some days i pray for trade to end. All we need is oil imports not cloths.

17. Everytime I leave there I feel like I need a chemical shower...all the fat sweaty nasty toothless ppl working registers..makes me sick,..and THAT is why I hate walmart.

18. Y'all just hatin it's cool, cause Wal Mart is awesome. But Costco is better.

19. #19 InaHaze, Apr 11, 2011
    It's the death of Mom and Pop businesses. Nobody can open up a grocery store without being directly competing with Walmart and its uber low prices that you can't beat.

You used to go to a meat shop for meat.

A store that was specific and specialized in one area or 2.. not a MASSIVE building filled with all the bullshit anyone ever needs.

When you really sit down and think about it from a perspective other than the poor consumer then you realize that Walmart/SamsClub are creating a monster.

All the policies are for their profit..all those commercials showing these fake ass employees acting like Walmart was the second coming of christ... Promote within oh yea I can work the register for a year and then maybe I can work the forklift in the back.. fuck walmart. I dont shop there becuz thats the only tool i have to boycott walmart/Sams club/Costco and all the massive conglomerates that make more profit than should be allowed and control more than what should be allowed.

I dont want to go to a new and unfamiliar town to find a fuckign walmart that shit isnt reassuring that shit is scary. One day its gonna be nothing but the same shit in a different town. litterally

20. Walmart is basically holding the US economy hostage