Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why does cannabis turn your eyes red?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420_SOS, Jul 18, 2019.

1. I did a study on this but I wanted to know what you guys know about this issue in particular because my findings have been varied

• Like Like x 1
  2. I always understood cannabis to be a vasodilator. Opposite of cigarettes where it makes your veins constrict. Our body is full of cannabis receptors especially in our eyes. That's why cannabis is so effective when it comes to treating glaucoma and other eye pressure diseases. So it opens up all those little micro veins and makes our eyes look good and red.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Niiiice! thanks, i didnt know that about cigarrettes, yes cannabis does help with vasodilation, that was actually a quick answer, you really know your stuff!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Do you think a persons biology could have anything to do with it to?

5. Smoke allergy as well

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. D. All of the above

Get your eye drops, I don’t own any :love-m3j:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. of course, in my case its really hard for me to get red eyes when smoking alone but if i have a drink, boom! redsplosion!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. yeah yeah, i have read that part too, but it also hapens to people who dont cough or even with edibles

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Uh thankyou, thankyouverymuch (in my best Elvis voice)

I’m a rarity with the blue green eyes they say lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Neither do I thats why I am asking haha, i have some buddies who refuse to smoke if they dont have drops but i have also heard, and felt, it makes loose your high a bit

11. lol thats why you like cats, you got feline eyes :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. What’re you smoking now?
    Velvet Glove here, makes my eyes look like they’re bleeding.
    But then I haven’t slept for 36 hrs lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. 137BBD2B-558B-4D58-A394-0E67CDB00E38.jpeg

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. haha got some classic white widow over here, bonging the hell outta that mother

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I’ve never smoked white widow *hangs head in shame

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nothing to be ashamed of! its pretty good, i have i high tolerance, sort of, and this beaut always does the trick