Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do your eyes get low?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deck-ter, May 25, 2010.

1. :smoke:
    whoa.
    wisdom.

2. omg my dad said the same thing

3. Dont really know, when i get sleepy my eyes droop. Weed makes me sleepy, maybe thats why. Im asian so you cant really tell when my eyes droop

4. cuz weed decreases pressure in your eyes, which decreases constriction of blood vessels in your eyes, which leads to an increase in blood flow.

this is why weed is a medically approved treatment for glaucoma -- it relieves pain by decreasing the pressure building up inside the eye.

5. The lids of your eyes swell and that gives the impression of "low" eyes. Any other effects you think you are experiencing do not exist; you are high.

6. Exercise increases your heart rate, I don't see my eyes getting low from that. :rolleyes:

7. "It increases blood flow to the eyes, and makes them sensitive to light. The body's natural reaction is to squint."