why do you want to see my bedroom?

Discussion in 'General' started by MrGrass, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Alright so...you get a new house right so people come over and there's the inevitable "tour" but see when it comes to the tour I dont know I feel like the bedroom isn't necessarily important especially if they've already seen the majority of the house. But when they inquire about seeing the bendroom, almost insisting they see it kind of wierds me out. Hahaha im so fucking high.

2. Just tell them no, its you're house what do you feel weird about?
    If they can't respect that they wouldn't be people I would want to hang out with anyways.

3. Haha I dont want to hang out with these people at all. That's the thing its so odd. Me and my girl fell into a trap.

4. its trickier with relatives

5. No its not, just tell them no

6. I hate that! I also hate when friends come over and go straight to my kitchen and snack on whatever is around and/or make a drink.

7. yeah i hate when somebody just wanders around my house like they live here.

8. easy to say that when you probably never have to deal with people wanting to hang out with you :hello:

9. Too many dead hookers under your bed? I feel you bro.

10. just say "sorry I have my underware all over the floor"

11. Lol if you're going to invite someone into your house there is no reason to be all secretive and shit. I hate when people like don't let me leave a room or something. People in my house make it their home, so when I go to their house I expect the same.

12. Usually my problem when giving tours is not enough dead hookers under my bed.

If only I could learn to stash them instead of eating them.

13. Same here! Ugh so frustrating, if only they weren't so damn delicious.

14. I dunno about anyone else but I'd feel awkward wandering around someone's house without permission. If they say "help yourself to whatever you want" then that's different. A friend of mine goes through my cabinets then serves himself a drink without asking or being invited to. He walks in the door then goes straight to the kitchen to see what snacks I have. That's a little rude in my book.

15. [quote name='"Olesmoky"']Usually my problem when giving tours is not enough dead hookers under my bed.

If only I could learn to stash them instead of eating them.[/quote]

Do you tenderize and season them? I find chili flakes and BBQ sauce are a nice touch.

16. I dont need to tenderize mine. I make sure I get the calfs

17. [quote name='"eric111e"']I dont need to tenderize mine. I make sure I get the calfs[/quote]

Damn man, a nice beating usually makes the meat that much more tender. The Shamwow guy does it.