Why do you think we were attacked?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tflga, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Very simple question, but the answer varies from person to person.

I'd like to ask all of you, why do you think we were attacked on 9/11?

I won't set up a poll, just a discussion.

[​IMG]

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hJTisovvjc]Ron Paul Predicted 9/11 a Decade Ago!!!!!!!!!!!! - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpdf_UtvSpE]Ron Paul Predicted 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

3. Blowback from our Middle Eastern Adventures during the Cold War and Clash of Civilizations between Western values and traditional Islamic values/ globalization.

4. Blowback.

5. because we have fancy things like freedom, blue jeans, McDonald's and democracy.. and they want that shit.

but seriously..

i think it's pretty obvious that they hate us for our occupation of their lands, and our support for Israel.

6. We need to stick our noses in our own policies.

7. You were attacked primarily because of your blind and slavish support for Israel.

8. government did it

9. I heard it was israel because congress didn't wanna support there war but bush made it happen......here is a fun fact did you know that bush started his first oil company in 1978 with the bin laden family with their funds

10. Yes, Bush ordered that so you could atack Iraq,iran,etc... So you could obtain oil deposits. Terrorist atack it was just because it was indeed, so they could atack other country, without reason atacking other country is very bad thing, so goverment created "terrorist atack". You know it happend when USA was at very bad economic, when they atacked Iraq they received oil deposit as "reward" (they were blackmailed), economic raised bit, but not much. They need more and more... what you think is Kony 2012? Are you sure they want help children... sure...

11. It's called a false flag attack. I'm not saying it wasn't necessarily, but the motivation behind the attack if it wasn't a false flag attack is there (blowback)

12. To destabilize national identity.

Mission accomplished.

13. what do you mean by 'national identity'?

14. we did it to our self and blamed it the middle east....really we just wanted oil....just like how we are about to invade africa for oil.....atleast it helps the gas from getting to expensive.

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udz5_FdoFGU]CIA Bin Laden Chief Michael Scheuer: We were attacked because of our government - YouTube[/ame]

This.

16. In the sense of academic social science.

17. Bin Laden explained it in detail in his "Letter to America"

Full text: bin Laden's 'letter to America' | World news | Observer.co.uk

If you are too lazy to read then it was because of your countries actions...

18. Sic semper tyrannis?

They did it to demonstrate the folly of believing in mythology as fact?

Perhaps there were just too many jet pilots on the Al-Queda payroll?

America spends billions of dollars every year, giving people reasons to despise us, and then spends billions more, to stop them from attacking us.

It's quite a racket.