Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420mastertoker, Jan 3, 2012.

1. So why do you guys smoke? recreational or medical?
    personally it just makes me feel better, theres nothing else that does it, i can smoke a bowl and feel better for two days :)

2. I smoke for the lulz

3. Because life isn't much fun without it

4. to get high

5. to make boredom more fun.... to push problems away.....cockblocking dreamgirl attainment

6. Welllll it takes away my:

-Anxiety
    -Depression
    -Anger

And gives me:

-Creativity
    -A reason to do something with my self

7. The atmosphere/vision. My vision becomes very detailed and HD television type. Atmosphere becomes soothing.

8. So I can post on Grasscity forums, obviously

9. Comradery if I am smoking with my buds, relaxation if doing it solo.

10. Why not?

11. Recreational and medicinal.
    It helps when I'm super pissed off, depressed, panicky and when I'm being unusually obnoxious xD

Plus it makes food fantastic, jokes funnier, random bugs in games bearable and books literally pop out ;)

12. I do it medically and recreationally. My medical reasons are sleep dep, not eating enough, and ADHD. Helps me become more social and creative as well :D

13. I smoke cuz i love it relaxes me and for my adhd aswell

Ppeace

14. Because its fun as fuck...
    but i also use it because i get stomach aches constantly.

15. I use it medicinally for IBS, Bi-polar Disorder, Rage, & Degenerative Disc Disease.

I use it recreationally because it just makes shit better, simple.