why do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Laxin420, Jun 2, 2011.

1. What made you try it? What made you continue?..:_:...

2. this is a tough one. theres no such thing as dumb questions especially this one. makes me think...

id say i tried it to get high
    but ill let u know if this answer changes

3. tried to be cool... got cool :cool:

4. looked like fun.
    -confirmed

5. To help me sleep better at night.

Otherwise..it's very strong in intensifying any experience for me. A simple movie/show, going to see your favorite artist or band in concert, listening to music and relaxing rather than stressing over life.

It can be used for recreational as well as medicinal. That's the beauty of the plant...it has no real flaws. The only addiction one can agree to is the psychological effect of euphoria, thus costing money and sometimes putting aside daily chores.

6. i smoked cus i wanted to get high.....i continued to smoke because.....i want to get high

7. My friends did it and i was against it badly then all of a sudden one day i tried it. I haven't looked back since.

8. The first time i got high. i was with 2 of my best freinds. We were going over to one of my freinds freinds house. I didnt know the guy, but he was the same age as me and i saw him around alittle. i was 14.

we went up to his room and smoked out of a plastic coolaid bottle with tin foil. i hardly got any good hits. And i really didnt feel much except the buzz. then we proceeded to walk around town with all of our sunglasses on thinkin we were cool.

which we were.

i am now best freinds with that kid. and i have had some good times with him. I will never regret smoking weed like some poeple do.

I just dont see why someone would even regret that just becuase they are so brain washed.

9. i'm gonna go ahead and quote Roy from The Perfect score on this one:

'Roy, why do you smoke?'

'Something to do'.

10. relieves my social anxiety, and makes it tolerable to sit in class for hours...

11. Helps with my crazy brain.

12. Tastes better than Alcohol :D

13. I tried it so i could [​IMG]
    but i continued because it because it [​IMG]
    and also helps me sleep which I have had trouble with since the age of 15 or so

14. I smoke cuz I'm horrible at making edibles and if I had enough money for a vaporizer then I'd just spend it on more weed! :D

15. I tried it because it seemed like a different experience from normal boring life.

I continue because it just feels right, and gives me a sense of well-being.

16. Cause its so chill and makes the experience of life so much better. In never gonna stop and I've been smoking since middle school

17. Fuckdecus Maximus

18. Started smoking cause all my friends got me into it

Continued because I find that it calms me down and it's just fun simple as that

19. Curious.
    Satisfied.