Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do you smoke??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PiffSquad, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Recreation, Depression, Social experience, To get a good nights sleep...A whole host of reasons actually.

2. Because I like the feeling

3. I smoke because I'm going to die. When I do, I don't want to look back on life missing all the things I didn't do and wishing it could have been better, wishing I could have had more fun. I want to look back and think "Damn, that was awesome"

4. because it's the best feeling when, as Smokey once said, when you ain't got work or shit do to!!!

5. cuz its fun, makes me happy, makes food taste really good, makes me appreciate music even if i dont like the song.:smoke:

6. It's relaxing and feels amazing. Also helps me with my allergies.

7. False statement sir. Getting pulled over is not better high.

8. I enjoy smoking because of how chill it is.

9. Sir, this is sig worthy

10. makes me happy, keeps me entertained

11. I smoke because it relaxes me; because it puts me to sleep like a baby; and because everything i eat tastes so damn good! - isnt that the partial reason of ehy everyone smokes? haha :p

12. In the game of life:
    [​IMG]
    Marijuana
    +20 Happiness
    +10 Insight
    +5 Magic
    -5 Employability

13. I do it because its made me appreciate the beauty of life and the beauty of others. When i smoke i dont use words like cool or awesome...I say wow man thats really beatiful or wow thats so amazing man. It makes me feel at peace with myself and others. It overall just makes me LOVE.

(I was going to use some smiley faces buuut this post felt too...deep for it :Dlol)

14. To get high, and help me sleep/eat.

15. I have a few reasons. I have a lot of stress on me, a terrible panic disorder (constant panic attacks), helps me chill out, and makes me less likely to have a panic attack.
    Plus i really love the hell out of burning. :smoking:

16. Like Smokinsmoker said everything for me just becomes beautiful in a way that I never understood until I got high. The first time I ever smoked, I got into a hot tub with some friends at this guys house and we just chilled...but different. I started to appreciate what I had in life instead of looking at all the negative.

The world is a beautiful place if you look at it right, sometimes you just need something to help you see it. There are few better feelings for me than sitting at the top of a hill staring out into the horizon at sunset while hitting a blunt with some friends. Or a forest. Or the side of the road. Even a basement.

Everything stays the same, I just begin to realize that it's amazing. I think sometimes we all lose sight of that.

If everyone hit a bong, the world would be a better place.

17. I will vote your ass into senate bro. This is the truest statement i have ever been witnessed to.:hello:

18. it makes even menial shit something i can enjoy, and makes the everyday boringness not seem so shitty

19. because it brings out a different part of me, something truer and yet simpler, something honest and great, something amazing

20. It makes everyday life more fun
    It helps me relax a LOT more and my relaxation times are more enjoyable
    It makes sex better
    It helps me to control my emotions so i don't get stressed out over small things
    It puts things in perspective
    it makes everything funny
    I think it's also helping me to lose weight (but im not 100% sure yet lol, i definitely eat less during the day, cuz my mind ignores the munchies)

its harmless and has a lot of benefits