Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do you smoke??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PiffSquad, Sep 30, 2010.

1. This isn't my main reason of why I smoke, but let me tell you, this is definitely a major factor of why I smoke.

Main reason why though is the mindset it puts me in. Also, how much more enjoyable everything can be.

2. I hope you mean the feeling. Cause if you think that because you're smoking you're cool. I'll have to come through the interwebz to smack you.

Anyway, I love the feeling it gives me, very relaxing, but mainly, it helps me get to sleep.

3. So many reason why I smoke the herb.

I think the main reason is, I smoke because I love everything about it. I love breaking it up, rolling into a nice fat blunt and kicking it with a few friends, talkin about some crazy shit, usually religion, politics, or the universe. :smoking:

4. because it makes everything better. and it helps me manage my stress and anxiety. because its relaxing. because i enjoy it.

5. i smoke because im addicted.... :(

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWQM6sOsd5k"]YouTube - Half Baked: I Used to Suck dick for coke![/ame]

6. My roomate got me into it and well ,it just feels great help me clear stress

7. Are you claiming that you've sucked dick for marijuana?

8. because i wanna be a cool kid! :D no idk because me minus weed is just idk somethings missing but i dont know what lolol

9. Helps me relax and it makes the pain in my spine much more manageable.

10. It expands my body and mind, and relieves all stress from school, makes everything fun to do, and keeps me occupied. Without weed, i don't know what i'd be doing. :smoke:

11. Weeds missing of course!

12. oh man. you've just completed my life with your infinate wisdom...
    all hail xenfire the all knowing! lol

13. well its fun and i have medical problems that it alleviates

14. I like to get high.

15. Why do I smoke weed?

Well someone once told me the purpose of life was to love, to create, and to understand, enough said.

16. creativity,i love the bonding you get with smoking with friends and the good thinking time you have when smoking alone,and it relaxes me =]

17. I do it for a variety of reasons.

1. I like the physical action of smoking, and marijuana is a lot safer than tobacco, and tastes better.

2. It's fun.

3. It actually helps my back pain and insomnia if I toke right before bed. I could probablhy get a script for it if I wanted to. But quite honestly, I really don't want to.

18. i smoke for numerous reasons ,but mainly it's for my back pains, lower and upper.

19. I smoke because there is no better feeling that being high and chilling out with a few friends.

20. :metal: