Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by staylyftedmoon, Jan 27, 2020.

Tags:
  1. just curious as to what everyone says..

i smoke it for medical use for my depression, anxiety and insomnia. i also use it for my back pain and period cramps. i remember when i used to just smoke it for fun.. now i need it. and i’m only 25.. lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. Better overall quality of life......and it gets me high.:love-m3j:

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. I use it as an appetite stimulant and anti-emetic for crohn's disease. I also use it for discomfort related to the disease, as well as for back pain.

I mostly vaporize flower and use edibles.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I use weed/hash for pain relief from an operation that fucked me up lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. what happened?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I had a hernia repair but the mesh they used doesn't agree with my body so I've been in chronic pain since I had it done :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  7. cultural and spiritual purposes.

mainly cause it gets me ripppppppped.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. #8 GorillaGherkin, Jan 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
    Pain, mood, sleep, piece of mind.
    Car accident left me with bad back, knee, and shoulder. The pain I feel daily effects my everyday life from mood, sex, sleep, appetite, depression etc.

• Like Like x 2
  9. i’m so sorry.. i’ve been in 3 car accidents unfortunately so i understand the back pain. i take it for my mood a lot because i’m always fucking crying

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. helps with my ptsd

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Because I enjoy it, and that's reason enough.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. strictly for the feeling. Not to relieve stress, not because I'm feeling bad or whatever. Just as a treat after a long week of working hard. Don't see how people can be productive while high.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Insomnia and the resulting series of problems. The only time people ever ask me if I use drugs is when I haven't slept because I doze off in the middle of doing things and start saying weird shit. I hate that it's so common for people to sleep at 10pm at wake up early as hell because if I don't fall asleep in that time frame I look like a psychopath to everyone because I'm tired when they're up and ready to go. It's like I need to do drugs to be as compliant as everyone else or I don't stand a chance at earning a steady paycheck. So it also helps me cope with how hard it is to start a small business in America.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I smoke bc I am a total bitch if I don't. I am in a lot of pain too, but I don't understand how people say it works as a pain reliever. It really doesn't help my pain and I have tried at least 100 strains. But it makes me not be a complete bitch from it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Don't see how people can be productive? You are smoking the wrong kinda weed :0

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. I smoke it to chill out after work, to get motivated before it, and eat edibles for medicine.
    Cookies for insomnia/ hash caps for anything more severe.

17. I'm sure you're being way too hard on yourself. Haven't noticed a bitchy side of you here on the forum.

18. maybe but I become extremely relaxed, almost lazy afterI get super high. Not exactly motivating when trying to complete a website or a design piece.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Pain relief, sleep assistance, and good vibrations.

Sometimes for one reason or another, sometimes to accomplish all of the above.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. it's a hobby :confused_2:

• Like Like x 2