Why do you smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by MisterCap_06, Nov 18, 2016.

1. I walked up to my shrink and said "Shrink.....I wanna kill.....i wanna see blood and gore and viens hanging from my teeth. I mean kill....KILL!!" And I started jumpin up and down yellin "KILL KILL!" and he started jumpin up and down with me yellin "KILL KILL!"

From Arlo Guthrie's Alice's restaurant

• Like Like x 1
  2. Because I like to. Wanna fight about it? :p.

3. Relieves anxiety, takes away all the daily stresses and helps me think on a deeper plain of thought while keeping an open mind.:smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Unfortunately I won't be able to smoke for a while yet until I have my baby but once I do its on lol. I smoke to help my self chill and it seems to make everyting I do easier.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Helps lower my blood pressure.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I do to calm my nerves and my head lol. I have real bad anxiety and it helps a lot. Plus it's amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  7. I started smoking due to anxiety I was experiencing after a really bad break up. I didn't like how the meds made me feel. I no longer suffer from anxiety but I still smoke... weed is lit. I'm mad I didn't start sooner. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. I smoke cause it's a super easy way to not give 2 fucks about anything for an hour ish, everything's funny as hell and, it's just fun haha

" Most people leave this earth wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem " - Ronald Reagan

Psalms 25;4 show me your ways o'Lord teach me your paths "

9. Alcoholism is for losers.

smoke weed

:smiley-rolling-joint:

• Like Like x 3
  10. 15 years ago everyone smoked because they wanted/Liked getting high. These days everyone has some kind of illness/ mental illness.

11. Because in those last 15 years they invented about 500 new drugs to market with insurance claims that they actually do something. Pill producers are scum.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cant you vape at least

13. Within those years, the late 80s and 90s babies have come to age. For the most part, we've been brought up on the notion that it is medicine. That crowd is also influencing the older people.
    I guess i get high because it makes me feel like I'm in a cartoon. Really, it makes my thoughts have thoughts. As student, it helps me think and stay focused.
    But as you say, I'm just smoking to get high.

14. How many people were aware of the medical benefits 15 years ago, consider that. I personally can't name a single medicine or remedy which covers as wide a range of problems as cannabis can.

But that's not to say people still don't smoke for fun.... and there's absolutely 0 wrong with that.. I eat junk food when I could eat healthier food bc it's more enjoyable....same thing, right?

• Like Like x 1
  15. I remember when I first started smoking and it was something I consciously thought I did just for fun.
    Now I just need it in order to feel anything.

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING

16. I smoke to escape reality. I suffered a major TBI almost 2 years ago and it's done horrible things to my life. Marijuana is the light at the end of the tunnel. My anxiety disappears the moment I take a hit. For that, I am forever thankful.

17. I used to smoke to get me out of a dark hole, well I'm out now so I just smoke to keep my metabolism regulated and to be happy an chill from now on. Hakuna matata. Ain't no worries.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app