Why do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by tiarathetiger, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Like for me it is a few reasons... Most of all to relax my nerves and kill my depressed emotions. I feel like I smoke pot to repress shit from my past. To forget.

So why do you?:)

❤️😊 love your neighborly certified stoner

2. I smoke so I can feel cool and hip, probably because I wasn't a football player in highschool. I also smoke to regulate my bowel movements. Flax seeds are so 90's.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I smoke because I feel it gives me insights and thoughts that I wouldn't have if I were sober. It opens my mind, and I've become a more relaxed, blissful person due to cannabis. It helped me get over a lot of my anxiety and anger issues I had before I began smoking.

4. It helps me focus on my work and makes me clean like I've never cleaned in my life... interesting to actually write it down

5. I enjoy being high, its fun. Also after a whilr of smoking being sober becomes pretty intresting too. But yea mainly because i like being high. I also occasionally smoke to releave stress and fall asleep. But i tend to be pretty stress free and can sleep well so thats a rare reason
    I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.

6. Weed makes everything better and I seem to learn faster and better when I'm blitzed. Also the mindstate, and how much or hard you think about one subject and then poof you forget lol. But sometimes just chillin in a cyphe with that mindstate, you somehow figure out how shit works and you actually learn something that you may not of learned sober. 

7. It's what I do best. Been smoking so long I can't imagine not smoking. I feel like if I quit I wouldn't be the same. Not that I'm dependent on it it does help with adhd but what I mean is I smoke because I can, it makes me feel great and I can manage my life well no matter how much I smoke.

#RedEyeClub

8. Because I like to get high.

9. your an odd bird

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. You know that's going to hurt you in the long run, don't you? Nothing good can come from reseed emotions. I'm speaking from experience. If you don't address and deal with your past it may go permanently unresolved >.<

I smoke to ease my mind and put reality on hold for the moment

11. I smoke for similar reasons, to kill my depression & coz when I'm sober I'm such an awkward person & thoughts not how I used to be, i feel more myself when I'm high. Plus I'm a super picky eater & slowe eater & I'm trying to fix coz it annoys me & everyone around me & of course, stress, something t relax me & keep me motivated

12. It makes me happy lol its the only thing I'm "obsessed" with the way other people are with a color, celebrity, a show, etc. I just live it, can't help it

13. i smoke to ward off evil spirits. people who dont get high are strange. sometimes evil. who cares

i also smoke to ward off diseases. people who dont smoke take some kinda Big Pharm medication and end up ruining their lives

and finally i like that feeling of my thymus glowing with light i almost feel like Ironman Tony Stark :cool:

14. It helps me deal with my stress and anxiety

EAngel

15. Same reason I jack off. Because it feels good and makes boring things more fun like grocery shopping.

16. I smoke because it helps with my anxiety, depression and anger issues. Also because it's hella fun to get highhhhh

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

17. Sometimes it's purely recreational. Otherwise, I smoke to view life from another perspective. Also, as a music addict and huge foodie, the pleasure I get from taste and sound is a huge bonus. And it's always awesome to have a session with close friends and bond on a deeper level.

18. To help with my social anxiety and to keep from having panic attacks like I started having my senior year in high school. It worked cuz I've only had one since and that was almost 13 years ago lol

Stoner chick

19. just a really good friend to have around:)

20. Its my hobby to taste many pipe and cigs. what is different about both.