Why do you smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mikeykeyz, Mar 24, 2013.

1. #1 Mikeykeyz, Mar 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2013
    I've been smoking 2-5 sometimes more times a day for about 5 years now. Its always been a great time but recently I find myself wanting to quit. I feel like it drains my motivation to the point where i just wanna watch movies and sleep all day. I'm not bashin weed or the lifestyle cause in moderation its a great tool but i feel like its starting to effect my life negatively. Also, for the past few months when i smoke with people and even sometimes alone i get serious anxiety and panic attacks that last a long time. And since i smoke everyday, i find that most of the time i feel anxious. I dont know if its the weed necessarily. But anywho recently I'm having a hard time understanding why i continue to smoke pot if it just makes me socially awkward and lazy all the time. Maybe some of yall can tell me why you smoke?

[EDIT] I am a seasoned vet when it comes to psychedelics. I have done lsd, shrooms, DMT, ******, MDMA, and nitrous several times, sometimes standalone, sometimes mixed, and its usually a good time so its not like i cant handle my shit or talk myself out of thought loops and bad trips and shit.

2. try not smoking within 6-8 hours of bedtime. i find that the absolute worst thing with weed is its affect on sleep. sleep quality is poor and i basically end up being chronically sleep deprived if I smoke near bedtime

3. I smoke for many reasons. The obvious reasons are the stress reduction, and it helps me maintain being happy even when i have no reason to be happy. But the main reasons i smoke are because i simply love the lifestyle, and weed is honestly my favorite hobby. I too have done numerous unmentionables and have even been to rehab, but you have to find what works for you. I think your problem may be that you need a break. i can smoked all day every day for months, then stop for several months and be fine. try taking a break for a while.