Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do you smoke weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blunts420days, Feb 9, 2014.

1. #41 Neph96, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    It lightens my mood and brings me happiness. I have some problems with depression and anxiety, and weed really helps me out.

Basically, it kills the pains of living life.

2. I agree with many of the posts. Before I started smoking I was very depressed and had insomnia. I started smoking for fun and only in groups, but quickly found that my symptoms basically disappeared. So I began to do it nightly and on my own. I feel relaxed, well rested and I don't even need to take medication anymore (which was terrible for my liver). It improves my life and doesn't have any negative consequences that I have experienced. Wish I wasn't dry in London Ont right now. Just got back from three years in Thailand where bud is basically shake and so inferior to anything in Canada. Sure I'll find something soon.