Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do you smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Michael, Feb 9, 2013.

1. 1. It's healing and gives new perspectives. Makes music amazing.
    2. 15.
    3. Of course I thought it was bad. You are most likely going to be born with anti-weed parents, and you're going to go through the DARE program. And then everyone will tell you the "don't give into peer pressure" crap. Lucky I was gifted with an open mind and the more I learned, the more I was open to trying. When the time came I jumped on it.
    4. First time I almost got caught (parents knew something suspicious was going on) and freaked out but then I listened to music and I was alright haha.

2. Cuz it feels good!
    Yeah. Thought it was bad when I was young but that's totally changed now.
    I got baked with 4 or 5 friends my first time. Smoked a blunt and then a steamy.

3. It's the shit.

When I was 14. (7 years ago)

Kind of. I just thought drugs were drugs, know what I mean? I didn't really think it was as bad as people made it out to be though.

Pretty chill. Was at my buddies place. Smoked 2 blunts and I was fucking blazed. I could barely keep my eyes open.

4. To fill holes

5. To remember good things and forget bad things. Started when i began using my mind 15, nahh knew it wasnt bad

6. I grew up believing all drugs were bad and people that used them were useless.. Even though I got overly drunk every weekend.
    I tried it for the first time when I was 18. Then didn't really smoke again until after I worked up north. I liked how it would help me get my thoughts out and just make me feel great.
    Since my I had to become a medicinal user and I've been using daily since then.

7. For fun.
    1 year about.
    Thought it would be beast!
    Can't remember because I was still doin lots of K2 back then, Dont smoke K2!

8. i enjoy being high. the high feeling helps me through everthing.
    yes all the way up to i tried it and enjoyed it and did my research.
    "nite ended with me cuddling with the dog n eating a whole pizza"

9. I smoke because it helps me relax. I like to come home and toke a bit. Play some old ass N64 games on my computer blazed as hell. I never really thought it was bad.
    The first time I smoked was with my buddy's gramma. She always had dank stuff, she still does lol

10. To calm my nerves, I'm a hopeless addict and I need my fix.

Said no one.
    I actually smoke to help with doing boring tasks, & it makes pretty much any activity more interesting. And I love the way my thoughts change.
    I started smoking last year, a bit before the summer started.
    And before, I used to be a Christian. I still didn't see it as a bad thing.
    Just simply that the bible was against it for legal, and health reasons.
    But when I came to the conclusion that I had been disillusioned, I became an athiest, soon afterwards I decided to give it a try seeing as though there weren't any reasons not to.
    First time I smoked, nothing.
    The second time around I got high.
    At first I felt really big, and just odd, hard to explain.
    I notcied that my mouth was really dry, and had moved my tongue around in my mouth a bit. And in doing so, when I brushed my tongue across the back of my teeth, it all felt very detailed in my mouth. Time was distorted, I felt a wired sensation in my lower back, and at the time I didn't realize it, but my thoughts were 'off' or different.

11. I smoke to increase appetite, control anxiety and sleep, and for sores and pains if i get hurt skating. I started when i was about 16 in highschool and i never once thought it was bad ever in my life. I was always curious about what was so shunned about when i was a little one:p My first time was quite enjoyable, a friend treated me out to wahoo's and baskin robbins, then some serious halo went down haha good times.

12. Why do you smoke? Its way better than being sober, its very fun and its medication.
    When did you start? About 6 PM on December 16th 2009
    Before you started smoking, did you think it was bad? For a while, but then I slowly cared less
    Describe your first time high: My friend kept asking me throughout that year if i wanted to smoke, one night he did and I said "well my parents will be gone until later" and he texted me back "ON MY WAY"
    then we smoked out of a gatorade bottle bong:D. I giggled for a few hours, ate some Subway and played video games

13. Why do I smoke weed?...

1) Because I can :)

2) Because it's something I enjoy

3) Because it helps me make sense of this bullshit world

4) Because it filters out the cunts in my life

5) Because it's probably one of the best things for creativity and expression

Need I say more?

14. Why do you smoke?
    I'm a Type A personality (Type A and Type B personality theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) smoking chills me the fuck out and let's me enjoy shit more. Also makes me focus on what I am working on better and makes me more creative. Some of my clearest thoughts and best ideas come to me while I am smoking and/or meditating.

When did you start?
    When I was like 14, 20 some odd yrs ago.

Before you started smoking, did you think it was bad?
    No. Always thought those D.A.R.E. classes were a fucking joke.

Describe your first time high:
    Bunch of guys I grew up with, one got some weed. A few played in a makeshift punk garage band together. We smoked out, they played some tunes and tried to mimic Megadeath, Slayer, Floyd & Metallica. Was kick ass, I just sat back and watched. I've never been musically talented but can listen to punk rock/metal all day everyday. :metal:

15. I've been smoking ever since I was 18, and started smoking with groups of friends.

I can honestly say that I've never been happier in my entire life than I am now that I have weed. I feel like it's the missing component in my circuitry, and I don't want to live another second without being high, but unfortunately compromises with reality must be made.

Before I started smoking I didn't think it was bad at all, but I didn't know how fucking great it really is. It's literally like losing your virginity the first few times you get high/stoned off your ass. Almost impossible to explain to someone who has never experienced it before.

16. I smoke because being high removes many of my inhibitions and allows me to be more thoughtfully creative.
    I started on my 16th birthday, bought myself a g as a present because I felt that I was a pretty boring kid that never did anything fun.
    I never thought weed was "bad" per say, I just was always nervous about it.

My first high was terrifying. I smoked out of a homemade wooden carved pipe in my room by myself. I had no idea how much to smoke and greenied out. I sat in the middle of my room terrified because my brain was like a skipping cd. I was having very repetive short bouts of déjà vu.

17. I smoke because I like feeling high, it's an enhancement of reality. It helps me sleep and it helps my back pain, without the hellish addiction that is opiate painkillers.

Smoked for the first time at twelve with my two best friends, I loved it from the beginning.

18. I have a better question........ why wouldnt you smoke weed? :hello:

19. 4-5 years ago
    enjoy everything about it and it helps me sleep

20. [quote name='"MnM24"']Why do you smoke?
    When did you start?
    Before you started smoking, did you think it was bad?
    Describe your first time high:[/quote]

Helps me to be happier and healthier
    No
    I had munchies like crazy and I was laughing a lot about stupid stuff