Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Do You Smoke Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by youngfranko, Aug 8, 2012.

1. [quote name='"mistahdobalina"']The question is why shouldn't I smoke weed?[/quote]

Because it kills brain cells

2. Makes me feel good, safe, natural, the entire counter culture is pretty interesting to me, its a great medicine and honestly, who doesnt like smoking a joint and watchin a movie :smoke:

3. [quote name='"EastCoastSwag"']My cousin suggested that I start smoking marijuana when he saw how my PTSD and OCD and Chronic Pain was really effecting my life. Yet to know it worked and I love marijuana because with out it, My life would be hell. And I will be Medical in November.[/quote]

Get ready for some dank man lol :smoke: thats cool that marijuana helps your PTSD, good to hear!

4. It just makes my life that much better. It helps you feel better, live better, I know it's helped me. Basically I can smoke it to relieve stress, and just kick back and enjoy life for what it is. I don't need it to enjoy life, I'm not saying that but I'll definitely be utilizing it for years to come ;)

5. It helps a lot with my depression and allows me to enjoy life again.

6. Because I am a chronic depressant, I never get excited at all

7. Mainly for the relaxation.

It used to be so hard to wind down at night and let go of the tension. Would wake up in the morning feeling almost as tired and stressed. The only time I ever truly relaxed was once or twice a year on vacation.

Now I get that vacation-relaxation feeling every single night.

I also love how it helps me deal with people, stuff that used to really annoy me is easier to shrug off. :smoke:

8. everything is pretty cool high. It helps me sleep at night, it makes me much more friendly, and honestly I have so much every time. its like glue that holds my happy life together

9. To be cool

10. started smoking weed when i was in 6th grade, started as a social thing, around 8th grade i was diagnosed with severe scoliosis ( my spine is curved extremely bad ) I am in pain constantly 24 / 7 and can not be operated on, turns out weed is the only thing that makes me able to function, live in a non medical state sadly.

11. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']To be cool[/quote]

lmfao

12. because i was completely lied to about the harms of marijuana so then i decided to research it extensively and found out the potential that this plant has to humanity. thc is the cure for cancer but its illegal. that is absolutely disgusting. i smoke weed because humans were designed to. hemp can be used to create almost anything. we are obviously supposed to use marijuana and hemp to benefit mankind and anyone who can't see it is a delusional prohibitionist.

13. My main inspiration to try it was music. I realized all my favorite musicians used it and their music inspired me. I also was brainwashed until i read literature on drug policy and addiction and wrote a 10 page report. After writing that I realized how beneficial marijuana could be and I wanted to try a new altered state of mind besides alcohol because I am not a huge fan of it. (started at 19)

Now it is usually to relax and really appreciate life more. I enjoy everyone a lot more high; I don't judge people as much and it makes me more sociable. It also helps my nausea and anxiety problems. I have always had problems with the two since about age 10, usually anxiety causing the nausea.

I also enjoy researching the plant and sharing information with others in hopes of one day it will be legal and utilized for everyone.